Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor online booking name

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2011, 12:08 am
Original Poster

Accor online booking name

My family will come to visit me in Europe. We plan to travel around Europe. So, I would like to make rooms reservation from Accor hotel for them. But for the visa requirement, all names need to be written in the booking confirmation. Is it possible to do so in accor?? if yes, how? And if i'm using their name in the booking process, can i still collect points from it? I will traveling together with them.
Old May 6, 2011, 12:59 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by apiapiaba
My family will come to visit me in Europe. We plan to travel around Europe. So, I would like to make rooms reservation from Accor hotel for them. But for the visa requirement, all names need to be written in the booking confirmation. Is it possible to do so in accor?? if yes, how? And if i'm using their name in the booking process, can i still collect points from it? I will traveling together with them.
I'd call the reservation line rather than booking online. Why don't you give your home address?

Note that if they are applying for a French issued visa Accor clearly stipulates that:

Practical information
If this booking request concerns a hotel located on French territory, it shall in no way bind the hotel with regard to an application for any legal document or visa made to a French consular authority in a foreign country.
Old May 6, 2011, 9:14 am
Original Poster

one of our destinations is indeed in France, Paris. And we apply the visa to French Embassy.

I thought that means that the booking confirmation doesnt guarantee that the visa will be issued. Am i wrong?

does it means that the booking confirmation from accor website can't be use for visa application?
Old May 11, 2011, 3:59 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Excellent question !

Please allow me to copy/paste the answer given by my colleagues on accorhotels Facebook page :

Hello. When you book a room in one of our hotels (except ibis, Etap Hotel, f1, Formule 1), after having confirmed your booking, you will have to fill your contact details.
You will see that, on the same page, in the "Additional information" field, you can add a "Message to the hotel". This is the place where you can add the 3 additional names. Those names will be visible on our booking system but will not be displayed on your confirmation email.
Therefore, we recommend you to contact directly the hotel to get the confirmation letter displaying the 4 names. Best regards.
Regarding A|Club points, you can collect points up to 2 rooms. Please see below :

Accommodation expenses for the Member and one other room (a maximum total of 2 paid rooms), on the condition that said rooms are checked-in under the Member’s name, that the Member stays in one of said rooms, that the second room is occupied by at least one member of his or her family, and that the Member personally pays the charges related to all these rooms upon check-out.
Have a nice day and a wonderful trip !

Dieu Anh
Old May 26, 2011, 8:11 am
Original Poster

i did it...and got the confirmation that i asked for from the hotel.

But from all reservation, one is a little bit odd. the one from london
I reserved 2 rooms under 1 reservation number, one for me & hubby the other one is for our parents. But instead of an additional booking confirmation letter with all names like the one i got from other hotels, what i got is two ACCOR RESERVATION TRANSMISSION‏. one is for the 1st room (under my name n hubby) and the others is for the 2nd room (under my parents name) with 2 new reservation number. Can i still collect points for the 2nd room?
Old May 27, 2011, 8:48 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Can i still collect points for the 2nd room?
Yes if you make sure that :

- you check-in for both rooms under your name & you show your card to the hotel reception
- you pay for everyone
- the invoice is under your name (if it's a prepaid room, please contact directly the hotel and ask them how to make sure it will be under your name) - the invoice is VERY important!

Regards,
Dieu Anh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.