Search

vouchers to pay restaurant bill ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2010, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: STAR ALLIANCE SILVER (FTL); FB SILVER, ACCOR PLATINUM
vouchers to pay restaurant bill ?

Hi,
May I use a-club vouchers only to pay restaurant bill in participating hotel ?
So, I don;t want to sleep there, but I want to have a good dinner ?

thanks for advices
Adam
Old Feb 20, 2010, 3:20 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
You won't be able to do that. The T&Cs state (9.1.1):

They are accepted every day of the week up until the expiration date printed on each voucher to pay for all or part of your services, including at least one night, at hotels participating in the A|Club program: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, ibis and all seasons, as well as Adagio Aparthotels and Thalassa establishments.
So you have to stay at least one night at the hotel to use your vouchers, which of course you then can use to pay for the restaurant provided you have charged the bill to your room.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 4:36 am

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others
As far as what I read, the Sofitel St. James allows to redeem the vouchers in their restaurant even when you don't stay there. But this is up to the hotel and as always YMMV
Just ask the hotel upfront if they accept the vouchers without actually staying there. They can't do more than saying 'No'...

regards,
flo
Old Feb 27, 2010, 5:55 pm

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
I have emailed both the London St. James and Chicago hotels.

Both agreed to take the vouchers for F&B, without an actual stay.

I would email the hotel to check and then print and bring that email with you.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 5:48 am

I have booked a hotel via Expedia. So I just wonder if I can use the voucher to pay for the dinner or others?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.