FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus in Sweden
View Single Post
Old Sep 4, 2020, 12:22 pm
vanillabean

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I think the 48 hour isolation is due to the fact that foreigners are only contacted if the test is positive, so it is to make certain that there is time to get the test result and make the contact. So a bit of buffer is included in the time indications
Yes. And there may not be much time window benefit to having a NemID (_and_ resident?).

"All persons resident in Denmark and issued with the special Danish NemID login solution will receive their test result at www.sundhed.dk no later than 48 hours after the test."

Originally Posted by GUWonder
I had family go to visit Alaska this summer that needed a quick turn test to visit there. It was about the same travel time to get to CPH as to get to Alaska for that trip. When I first heard what they needed, I thought it sounded risky due to the very limited window of time, and yet it worked out. Apparently, Alaska didn’t really pay the details much mind. The Danish authorities may well be a very different story about checking the test result details, but I haven’t seen or asked how this is being done on arrival.
I think my plan will be, for one or both of us, to take a test maybe two weeks ahead, then, both of us, stay at home even more than so far until departure, reserve the tickets halfway inbetween following a negative test result, take the test at CPH with high probablity of negative, stay at the family summer house for the first two days.

Here’s some Scandinavian entry stuff elsewhere on today’s FT, just in case you haven't seen it.

#3697 Sweden Denmark
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coro...l#post32652240

#676 Norway
Entry restrictions / reopening per country