Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Using points an All-Inclusive resorts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using points an All-Inclusive resorts

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2015, 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
I apologize for the confusion. Wyndham all inclusive resorts do not participate in Wyndham Rewards.
I don't understand the conflicting information we're getting. Some Viva Wyndham (all-inclusive) resorts are showing Go Free and Go Fast nights available. Here is one example posted earlier in the '15000 Flat-Rate Redemptions?' thread: This is the Viva Wyndham in Freeport, Bahamas. Are you saying that Viva Wyndham is not a "core brand" and this example is some kind of website glitch?
Old May 17, 2015, 5:46 am

Programs: Southwest-Companion Pass, Hilton - Gold, Hyatt - Diamond
I would like to see a list of all Viva hotels that are participating.
Also if kids are allowed in the room free as well up to the room limit
Old May 26, 2015, 8:59 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
I apologize for the conflicting information that has been given. All-inclusive properties are available to redeem for the Go Free.

I apologize for the confusion. Wyndham all inclusive resorts do not participate in Wyndham Rewards. If you need further assistance, you can call Wyndham Rewards Member Service at 1-866-996-7937
Old Jun 6, 2015, 3:25 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Starwood Platinum
Can't book!

I tried to book both all inclusives in Playa Del Carmen for January, Feb. and March. I would take either of the two in Playa. However I tried all days in those months varing Thurs-Tues, Mon- Sat. etc. wanting to find five days in a row. Absolutely no Go Free available. I don't get it. Are any of these rooms loaded yet or aren't they participating?

Last edited by Tmpy; Jun 6, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Old Jun 8, 2015, 2:02 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards
I apologize for the conflicting information that has been given. All-inclusive properties are available to redeem for the Go Free.
Wow. Wyndham Rewards 2 vs. Wyndham Rewards, I wonder who is right?!

Hope to use my new Wyndham Visa Signature card soon, plus 15k points for a nice stay...

-AD
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by Tmpy
I tried to book both all inclusives in Playa Del Carmen for January, Feb. and March. I would take either of the two in Playa. However I tried all days in those months varing Thurs-Tues, Mon- Sat. etc. wanting to find five days in a row. Absolutely no Go Free available. I don't get it. Are any of these rooms loaded yet or aren't they participating?
I was trying to book the exact same hotels in same time period. I picked dates all throughout the year just to check, nothing available. I called Wyndham and the rep says those resorts are not participating, the closest rewards hotel is Ramada Inn in Cancun.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:03 pm

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
So IF the all-inclusives are out and Kauai and Grand Rio Mar (2016 and beyond) are out, we're looking at a trend that may signal a very early implosion of this new, 'great' 15k program.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 7:01 am

Why are properties not required to participate as part of their master franchise agreement?
Old Jun 26, 2015, 10:29 am

It seems like the only hotels that are participating in the reward nights now are Ramada inn, days inn, super 8 etc. Basically 1 and 2 star hotels from what I have been able to find online. Very dissapointing, it doesn't make Wyndham rewards very appealing at all.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 5:04 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Our all-inclusive resorts do not participate in the Wyndham Rewards program.

Originally Posted by longleaf
Do we have any stats yet on using Wyndham rewards points at all-inclusive resorts?

Would like to take my family of four to the Azteca resort. Would the 15k point redemption be valid for 2 adults and two kids?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 7:51 pm

I am totally confused by your statements so far. I think you have flipped from yes to no to yes to no. Were you wrong some of those times, or has Wyndham already changed the policy for the program?
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:33 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Starwood Platinum
Very Confused too!

Originally Posted by eltex
I am totally confused by your statements so far. I think you have flipped from yes to no to yes to no. Were you wrong some of those times, or has Wyndham already changed the policy for the program?
Hope we get an answer. Also sent a pm with no response so far.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 5:45 pm

LOL

May 26, 15:
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards
June 27, 15:
I guess it depends on when you ask and who you ask.

I wonder if those in charge at Wyndham know how silly their organization looks on this forum (and not just in this thread). Their representatives don't even know their own program rules. Their changes were announced several months ago, implemented almost 2 months ago, and should be understood by all at this point.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 4:02 pm

Go Free rates are now posted for the Playa del Carmen resorts for Spring Break 2016. I have been watching these and today is the first day these have been available with the Go Free option in quite a while. Also checked the Dominican Republic resorts and they have Go Free dates available in Aug. 2015. FYI
Old Jul 17, 2015, 11:07 am

Deleted.

Last edited by fj58; Jul 17, 2015 at 11:51 am Reason: Wrong post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.