Wiki Posts
Search

VX LOFT LAX update

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2016, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, AA EXP and former CK, DL Plat, UA Gold MM
VX LOFT LAX update

Would someone let us know when the one and only coffee maker which is broken gets repaired in the loft lounge at lax?

It has been out of service for 2 days so far.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by cyber1k
Would someone let us know when the one and only coffee maker which is broken gets repaired in the loft lounge at lax?

That lounge has become an embarrassment to the brand.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Plat, UA GS
Originally Posted by USCTrojan83
That whole terminal is an embarrassment to Los Angeles.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 10:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by esquesk
This :-:
Old Aug 18, 2016, 11:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold

At a minimum they should at least provide starbucks vouchers for coffee, or offer hard-alcohol free in-lieu. No coffee at a lounge? Give me a break!
Old Aug 18, 2016, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
So glad when AS left T3rdWorld, at least you have that to look forward to in the merger.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 12:01 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
VX will soon be kicked out of Terminal 3 as DL is taking it over so like the rest of the airline, when things fall apart they just don't bother to fix them. Alaska will provide their lounge after the VX move to the other side of the airport.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
+1

Originally Posted by USCTrojan83
+2

Originally Posted by RedwoodA320
At a minimum they should at least provide starbucks vouchers for coffee, or offer hard-alcohol free in-lieu. No coffee at a lounge? Give me a break!
Nah, the lines are ridiculously long for the few concessions nearby, hence the only reason to visit the lounge
Old Aug 24, 2016, 6:36 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Fear not my fellow VX fliers, the coffee machine has been fixed!
Old Aug 24, 2016, 11:08 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by FluxTZ
Fear not my fellow VX fliers, the coffee machine has been fixed!
☕️
Old Aug 26, 2016, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, AA EXP and former CK, DL Plat, UA Gold MM
It only took a week to repair the one and only coffee machine at LAX Loft? If I ran AS or VX, I would fire every person between the repairman and the people who take the cash out of the hands of the guests visiting the LAX Loft Lounge. You cannot charge $$$$$ and deliver nothing but a broken P.O.S.

And note to AS, if this is your influence, you just lost my high revenue spend into the VX/AS merger for your jackass short-sighted move.

P.S. - The AA Flagship lounge LAX cappuccino both in the lounge and onboard were working and outstanding yesterday. You'd have to be an idiot throwing money away to spend more on the lame VX premium product which has so clearly been abandoned by the company and its employees.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
It only took a week to repair the one and only coffee machine at LAX Loft? If I ran AS or VX, I would fire every person between the repairman and the people who take the cash out of the hands of the guests visiting the LAX Loft Lounge. You cannot charge $$$$$ and deliver nothing but a broken P.O.S.

And note to AS, if this is your influence, you just lost my high revenue spend into the VX/AS merger for your jackass short-sighted move.
I don't know why people are blaming AS with anything at this point. Poor morale and lack of motivation by what appears to be a small subset of VX employees, prior to any ownership by AS, cannot be blamed on AS.

I'm no apologist for AS and will call them out when need be, but my one (and only) post-merger-announcement trip was plenty nice, and other than partially-functional IFE on the short segment, everything was about as good as one might expect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.