FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgin-america-elevate-pre-2018-642/)
-   -   VX LOFT LAX update (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgin-america-elevate-pre-2018/1785588-vx-loft-lax-update.html)

cyber1k Aug 18, 2016 5:04 pm

VX LOFT LAX update

Would someone let us know when the one and only coffee maker which is broken gets repaired in the loft lounge at lax?

It has been out of service for 2 days so far.

USCTrojan83 Aug 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by cyber1k (Post 27085561)
Would someone let us know when the one and only coffee maker which is broken gets repaired in the loft lounge at lax?

That lounge has become an embarrassment to the brand.

esquesk Aug 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by USCTrojan83 (Post 27085648)

That whole terminal is an embarrassment to Los Angeles.

RedwoodA320 Aug 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by esquesk (Post 27085958)

This :-:

RedwoodA320 Aug 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by cyber1k (Post 27085561)

At a minimum they should at least provide starbucks vouchers for coffee, or offer hard-alcohol free in-lieu. No coffee at a lounge? Give me a break!

eponymous_coward Aug 18, 2016 11:30 pm

So glad when AS left T3rdWorld, at least you have that to look forward to in the merger.

sfozrhfco Aug 19, 2016 12:01 pm

VX will soon be kicked out of Terminal 3 as DL is taking it over so like the rest of the airline, when things fall apart they just don't bother to fix them. Alaska will provide their lounge after the VX move to the other side of the airport.

Boraxo Aug 23, 2016 11:35 pm

+1

Originally Posted by USCTrojan83 (Post 27085648)

+2

Originally Posted by RedwoodA320 (Post 27086741)
At a minimum they should at least provide starbucks vouchers for coffee, or offer hard-alcohol free in-lieu. No coffee at a lounge? Give me a break!

Nah, the lines are ridiculously long for the few concessions nearby, hence the only reason to visit the lounge

FluxTZ Aug 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Fear not my fellow VX fliers, the coffee machine has been fixed!

RedwoodA320 Aug 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by FluxTZ (Post 27114865)
Fear not my fellow VX fliers, the coffee machine has been fixed!

☕️

cyber1k Aug 26, 2016 8:48 pm

It only took a week to repair the one and only coffee machine at LAX Loft? If I ran AS or VX, I would fire every person between the repairman and the people who take the cash out of the hands of the guests visiting the LAX Loft Lounge. You cannot charge $$$$$ and deliver nothing but a broken P.O.S.

And note to AS, if this is your influence, you just lost my high revenue spend into the VX/AS merger for your jackass short-sighted move.

P.S. - The AA Flagship lounge LAX cappuccino both in the lounge and onboard were working and outstanding yesterday. You'd have to be an idiot throwing money away to spend more on the lame VX premium product which has so clearly been abandoned by the company and its employees.

Eastbay1K Aug 27, 2016 11:17 am

Originally Posted by cyber1k (Post 27125145)
It only took a week to repair the one and only coffee machine at LAX Loft? If I ran AS or VX, I would fire every person between the repairman and the people who take the cash out of the hands of the guests visiting the LAX Loft Lounge. You cannot charge $$$$$ and deliver nothing but a broken P.O.S.

And note to AS, if this is your influence, you just lost my high revenue spend into the VX/AS merger for your jackass short-sighted move.

I don't know why people are blaming AS with anything at this point. Poor morale and lack of motivation by what appears to be a small subset of VX employees, prior to any ownership by AS, cannot be blamed on AS.

I'm no apologist for AS and will call them out when need be, but my one (and only) post-merger-announcement trip was plenty nice, and other than partially-functional IFE on the short segment, everything was about as good as one might expect.