Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Is OLCI not working?" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Is OLCI not working?" thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2012, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Thumbs down Consolidated "Is OLCI not working?" thread

I'm T-24 (15minutes ago) for a flight tomorrow and when I pull the reservation up on .newbomb, it doesn't offer the option for OLCI. Using the mobile app, it says "No reservations gave been found".

Anyone else experienced the same situation?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 10:39 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Did you try typing in your MP# in the "Print Boarding Pass" box on the main page?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by njcommodore
Did you try typing in your MP# in the "Print Boarding Pass" box on the main page?
Yep. Here's what I get:

! No reservation associated with the MileagePlus® number entered could be found.

Guess I know why my CPU hasn't cleared.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 5:12 pm

Programs: NW, UA
T24... Makes me go thru all the clicks then this:

"We are unable to complete the check-in process at this time. Please proceed to the airport for assistance."

Upgrades do not look promising either and I've given up on that on the new UA.

Old Mar 10, 2012, 5:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by limey1K
Yep. Here's what I get:

! No reservation associated with the MileagePlus® number entered could be found.

Guess I know why my CPU hasn't cleared.
I would call UA post haste. This has the makings of an inaderdent cancellation or no ticket issue.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 5:26 pm

Programs: UA MP 1K ,AAEXP, Dollar, Marriott Gold,Hertz Gold,SIXT Platnium, CBP Global Entry,Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by Often1
I would call UA post haste. This has the makings of an inaderdent cancellation or no ticket issue.
I have had this happen a few times with the PmUA. It was usually somehow connected to my MP Visa Signature. I always had to show my CC at check in to "unlock" my reservation. After inquiring in great depth, I was told the same thing by multiple people. That it is random and you get chosen every now and again. So, could be this as well. As with other comments, do agree to get on phone to UA post haste.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 1:22 pm

Programs: Former 1k, Lifetime UA Gold, Starwood Gold; Avis Preferred; Hertz Gold
OLCI Not Working

Is it just me? I'm less than 24 hours and it won't check me in. Says I'm more than 24 hours. Called 1K line and they don't know what's up either.

UPDATED: For some reason the order of my travel was reversed SFO-IAD Sunday 25th, IAD-SFO, Thursday 22nd. System wasn't smart enough to realize that I was trying to check-in for the 22nd - only saw the first leg of the journey which it thought was the 25th. Fixed it finally, but it took a call to Customer Service. Can't believe I'm the only one this is happening to.

Last edited by DCEsquire; Mar 21, 2012 at 1:26 pm Reason: updated resolution.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 7:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Gold,Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
I saw one other post about a SAN-SFO trip; they couldn't check in because of the same issue. I think they posted this morning or last night.

I think that more and more issues pop up! Mods, can you move this to the integrated issues thread?
Old Feb 13, 2013, 10:57 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, BA Silver, Marriott Plat., Hertz Pres. Circle, Avis First
OLCI problem 2/13

The online check-in system seems to be down. Is anyone else unable to check in?
Old Apr 18, 2013, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Online Check-in Not Working?

Anyone else not able to check-in? App, mobile site, nor desktop seem to be working. Keep getting errors.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by scruffair
Anyone else not able to check-in? App, mobile site, nor desktop seem to be working. Keep getting errors.
I can't check in either.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 9:21 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Definitely something wrong.... never seen this before...

Old Apr 18, 2013, 10:24 pm

Yep, can't check in either for a flight tomorrow night. Mobile app and web site, both don't work.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, DL PM/1MM, Marriott Amb/LT Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Disc
I succeeded 20 min ago. I checked in online for a Fri night flight via the website. The link from the checkin email didn't work. I succeeded after I searched for the reservation via my MP number.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 6:15 pm

Programs: UA Million Mile Gold, Club, AA, Delta, Marriott, Hertz G, A/Club
Thumbs down Online check in

I have had problems checking in online for international flights since the merger. I am invited to do so by mail and by phone. I follow the prompts, enter my data and bag information, then click the button to check in and print boarding but get get an eternal please wait screen. I have talked to the working level IT people about this (useless) and to the res people every time. Today the res person denied there was a problem then tried to tell me it is a glitch today she heard about in a meeting. Sometimes (India) they invoke a TSA hold. I have two passports, both US, one of which I can't use for personal travel. The other passport showed in the check in process today so i changed it as prompted. Both passports are recorded in the my United system profile, both work for TSA pre check and Global entry. I have used both on United international in the recent past. Since the res person could not help me I went back and tried again. This time I said I was undecided about checking a bag so i could skip the how many bags how much do they weigh screen. That got me directly to the boarding pass choices and i opted to have it emailed. The transaction completed without the spinning bed car and plane on a blue background. I got the email but it was not a boarding pass. They want to see my passport first. So the check in is not completed. OK fine tell me that up front but don't invite me down the path and then drop me at the end. The headline on the pdf file I got is: YOU ARE NOT CHECKED IN. What gives? It annoys me I they invite me to do something which in the end is impossible according to their own rules.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.