Wiki Posts
Search

Motion Passed: Creation of a Citibank | ThankYou Rewards forum

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2014, 10:44 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Now in order to see if there's a good deal out there for a card I have to check several of them.
-OR- you could subscribe to this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credi...scription.html
Old Aug 23, 2014, 5:58 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
I support the creation of the forum for Citi. Maybe after the creation of Citi | ThankYou Rewards forum, Bank of America | WorldPoints and Wells Fargo | Rewards follows.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 6:49 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MasterCharge
I support the creation of the forum for Citi. Maybe after the creation of Citi | ThankYou Rewards forum, Bank of America | WorldPoints and Wells Fargo | Rewards follows.
You are always welcome to suggest these in a separate thread, we will certainly consider the issue like we did this one @:-)
Old Aug 27, 2014, 4:27 pm

I also think Citi (instead of Citibank) is sufficient. So: Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Old Sep 3, 2014, 6:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
On September 2, 2014, Talkbord passed 9-0-0:

"The TalkBoard recommends to the Community Director the creation of a Citibank | ThankYou Rewards forum in the Credit Card Programs/Partners category.

Forum description:

Discuss Citi cards which earn ThankYou Rewards points including Preferred, Premier, Prestige and CitiBusiness cards. This forum also hosts limited discussion of co-branded American Airlines and Hilton Hotels cards issued by Citibank. However, reward redemption and valuation topics are covered in the AAdvantage and HHonors forums."

Voting yes: bdschobel, cholula, CMK10, jason8612, kokonutz, MarathonMan, MSPEconomist, rwoman, SkiAdcock
Voting no: none
Abstain: none
Old Sep 4, 2014, 11:46 pm
Community Director Emerita

Open:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citib...u-rewards-739/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.