Search

Dear SWISS Lurker Mileage Credit not working

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2016, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: some
Question Mileage Credit not working

Dear Lurker,
Is it possible that with the move to Amadeus the mileage credit feature disappeared? The last flight I got credited was on Jan 21st and since then I had 5 more LX flights - none of them has shown yet on my account.
Many thanks for checking.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 5:22 am

Mileage Credit not working

Retrocredit after 14 days via m&m does not seem to work either for LX flights.
I am missing miles from 14 flights since end of Jan.
Maybe a Mod could merge both threads.

Last edited by PetzLUX; Feb 13, 2016 at 5:34 am
Old Feb 13, 2016, 5:36 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by verve
Dear Lurker,
Is it possible that with the move to Amadeus the mileage credit feature disappeared? The last flight I got credited was on Jan 21st and since then I had 5 more LX flights - none of them has shown yet on my account.
This has been discussed and I got also an answer from Nick via PM http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/swiss...l#post26177863

Let's wait another week or so, there are crazy things happening on the LX website . They are fixing them.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: some
It's a pity - LX has a very good product both on the soft and the hard side - but their IT seems to be either understaffed or lacking the necessary skills. I don't think topics like usability, human factors or agile are terms that they've ever heard of.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 6:10 am
Company Representative - Swiss Airlines

Programs: Miles & More (LX)
Originally Posted by verve
Dear Lurker,
Dear verve,

As of 23rd of January, there have indeed been no mileage credits until today. The reason behind this has been our reservation system change and server system changes that posed obstacles to the automatic mileage crediting.

Unfortunately, due to additional system challenges, the targeted deadline was not met. However, everything should be fixed by today in the afternoon and miles should be credited (retrospectively) to your account as of tomorrow.

In the interest of full disclosure: Due to the data migration, it may be the case that a few flights between January 23rd and January 30th will not be credited automatically. I would therefore recommend to double-check mileage credits for flights pertaining to this timeframe. Nevertheless, I would kindly like to ask you to wait with your retroclaims related to this time frame until beginning of March.

My apologies for the lack of information and the waiting time up to this point!

Best regards from ZRH,
Nick
Old Feb 15, 2016, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Thanks for the feedback. I do think it is totally fair to wait a month for mileage credit and when I have done so (instead of sending in a retrocredit too early), usually the miles have turned up just before, if not well before, the month is completed. Of course, I recognize that this can be annoying for those who are depending on a particular segment to tip them over some qualification threshold to a higher membership level, for example. But it's early enough in the year, isn't it?

On a related note, there is a similar problem over at Brussels Airlines, where credits have not been appearing of late.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 9:03 am

Programs: MM, EK, HH, etc.
Thanks for the info. However, the fact that the issue was not proactively highlighted by LX is very poor show indeed, leading to unnecessary time and effort in this regard by passengers and staff alike. I asked HON service to take care of crediting my missing miles, and even they did not mention the cause or that there was a problem...
Old Feb 16, 2016, 6:08 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
My dad's account is still missing all his flights for February.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 1:45 pm

Programs: LH HON, Marriott Platinum, ...
My miles are slowly appearing...

Got 29th of January two days ago, today 1st of February appeared. Still 8 flights missing till today...
Old Feb 17, 2016, 4:02 am

Miles have posted today. THX!
Old Feb 17, 2016, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes my LX flights have finally posted but not the SN ones. Bit more patience needed.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 7:31 am

Programs: LH HON, Marriott Platinum, ...
Originally Posted by PetzLUX
Miles have posted today. THX!
Same here, finally
Old Feb 17, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by Concerto
Yes my LX flights have finally posted but not the SN ones. Bit more patience needed.
Nothing yet for us - good opportunity for meditation - how important status and miles are ?
Old Feb 17, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: LH, BA, AA
All my Feb flights are now posted. End Jan flights are still not ...
Old Feb 17, 2016, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by LHSEN
All my Feb flights are now posted. End Jan flights are still not ...
Same here, Nick asked us to wait early March for retro credit application. I will follow his suggestion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.