Community
Wiki Posts
Search

* * * Ic Master Promo Thread 2008 * * *

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2008, 2:28 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Stay 18 nights

Yep, here we go again ! ^

Stay 18 nights and earn 10,000 bonus points

Code - 5004

Think I'll be signing up for the 4 night one in the earlier post though... but first a little patience to see what other interesting options appear/are posted !
Old Jun 12, 2008, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
I know Radioman is doing some leisure traveling these days and may not check FT as much as usual so I'll say something for him.

DON"T REGISTER FOR THESE CODES until all of the different variations have been organized.

The qualifying period doesn't even start for a few weeks and folks are liable to lock into an inferior promotion unnecessarily. Odds are that you'll see a better promo than the one you've been sent or seen above.

Ignore if you wish but I think the veterans here know what I'm talking about.

Good luck all!
Old Jun 12, 2008, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
:-: :-: :-: New Stay XXX get 10k :-: :-:

Hi Folks,

Please lets see what the offers bring before any of you sign up for these promos. Lets get them all out in the open.

Stay 4 - 1413
Stay 5 - 4413
Stay 8 - NO Code yet
Stay 10 - 3999
Stay 12 - NO Code yet
Stay 15 - NO Code yet
Stay 18 - 5004

So folks lets see what the next 24hrs brings.

For all the Newbies, once the master thread is updated, then sign up for the codes, you can only sign up for one of them during the promotional period. The days dont have to be completed in one stay. Once you do decide to sign up then start with trying to use the Stay 4 code then move along the list until you get one that allows you to sign up.

For EVERYONE please please please do NOT call PC if you cant sign up for any of the codes unless you have received a formal invitation from PC to sign up for them and then only the one that you have been offered.

regards
Old Jun 12, 2008, 4:04 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Originally Posted by Radioman
Stay 8 - NO Code yet
Here it is - Promo Code for 8 nights - 2963 (taken from other thread that has been opened on subject of the new codes).
Old Jun 12, 2008, 4:24 pm

Programs: MUCCI -- What else matters?
12 nights is 4948 - I got it in an email. I just went through the other codes (4, 5, 8 and 10), and each time I got:

We are sorry, the Priority Club Member is not eligible for this promotion. Please contact your nearest Priority Club Rewards Service Center for assistance.
but 12 worked. Have PC finally made these things targeted?

Oh well, no PC stays this time around I guess :-)

-simon
Old Jun 12, 2008, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

:-: :-: :-: New Stay XXX get 10k :-: :-:

:-: :-: :-: PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THESE STAYS YET!!!!! :-: :-: :-:

Hi Folks,

Please lets see what the offers bring before any of you sign up for these promos. Lets get them all out in the open. Over the years folk have found it best to wait until near the end of the month before signing up.

Stay 4 - 1413
Stay 5 - 4413
Stay 8 - 2963
Stay 10 - 3999
Stay 12 - 4948
Stay 15 - 6813
Stay 18 - 5004

So folks lets see what the next 24hrs brings.

For all the Newbies, once the master thread is updated, then sign up for the codes, you can only sign up for one of them during the promotional period. The days dont have to be completed in one stay. Once you do decide to sign up then start with trying to use the Stay 4 code then move along the list until you get one that allows you to sign up.

For EVERYONE please please please do NOT call PC if you cant sign up for any of the codes unless you have received a formal invitation from PC to sign up for them and then only the one that you have been offered.

regards

Last edited by Radioman; Jun 12, 2008 at 5:05 pm
Old Jun 12, 2008, 4:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: OWE, Hilton GOLD and counting
15 Nts is 6813

I do not think that I will be staying enough nights. But for the promotion code I registered....sad...
Old Jun 12, 2008, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

:-: :-: :-: Master Thread Updated :-: :-: :-:

Friday 13th July 00.10 UK Time

New Stay "XXX" Get 10k Bonus Points

We now have all the codes that I would expect for a "Normal" Stay "XX" Get 10k. I would suggest though that you all wait a few days more in case any other special codes come along.

For the Newbies. You can only register once during a promo period for the 10k bonus. Start with the Stay 4 code and work your way thru the list until one works for you.

The stays do not have to be consecutive nights and work at all properties. Please DO NOT call PC customer services if you have issues with these codes unless it was one that was specifically sent to you.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 5:58 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by SimonsMiles
12 nights is 4948 - I got it in an email. I just went through the other codes (4, 5, 8 and 10), and each time I got:

but 12 worked. Have PC finally made these things targeted?
I was not targetted for any of these but I was able to register for the stay 4, get 10,000 bonus. If previous bonus promotions are any indication then I should receive the bonus points.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 6:15 pm

Programs: AC-100k, MR LTT
Originally Posted by JohnK
I was not targetted for any of these but I was able to register for the stay 4, get 10,000 bonus. If previous bonus promotions are any indication then I should receive the bonus points.
I was just able to register for Stay 4 as well and every previous one has posted for me, too.^
Old Jun 12, 2008, 7:00 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
7 nites for 10000

Promo Code for 7 nights - 1995 but I chose the "stay 4, get 10,000 bonus" one

Last edited by kpc; Jun 12, 2008 at 7:07 pm
Old Jun 12, 2008, 7:14 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Thumbs up

I'm the same as JohnK and unclepants. I got the Stay 8 offer but was successful in registering for Stay 4.

Radioman, all the regular offer periods are in...what special codes are you thinking will turn up ?? I suppose a Stay 1, get 10K would be nice though @:-)....or a piggybacked Triple points for all stays until 31 Dec 2008.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 8:08 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Thumbs up

Hmmm, kpc, that's a new offer - a 7 nighter. You been staying a bit lately
Old Jun 13, 2008, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by QF WP
Hmmm, kpc, that's a new offer - a 7 nighter. You been staying a bit lately
This is why I have been saying to folk to HOLD OFF on registering but as usual FOLK just jump the gun and do what ever they want.

The STAY 7 certainly is an unusual one, cant remember having one of those before. I will update the master thread. BUT I will still hold off on things before I register as I don't have to register till the end of this month.

Regards
Old Jun 13, 2008, 1:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by QF WP
I'm the same as JohnK and unclepants. I got the Stay 8 offer but was successful in registering for Stay 4.

Radioman, all the regular offer periods are in...what special codes are you thinking will turn up ?? I suppose a Stay 1, get 10K would be nice though @:-)....or a piggybacked Triple points for all stays until 31 Dec 2008.
Well lets see what happens. We had the nice online bonus last 1/4 for some folk, but I can never understand why folk are in such a hurry to register for the 10k promos rather than wait a bit, remember that PC have done sweeps of the accounts in the past and removed the codes....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.