Community
Wiki Posts
Search

* * * Ic Master Promo Thread 2008 * * *

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2008, 1:08 am

Programs: TK/QR Gold, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, Avis/Hertz PC
Got another triple points on another 3 night IC stay.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 7:29 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Post New PC offers

Offers from my PC Email Summary - June 2008
Unless otherwise stated, all offers are valid through 31 August 2008

Relax over Hanoi's historic Westlake.
InterContinental Hanoi Westlake features contemporary Vietnamese design at its best. The spacious interiors feature large private balconies with Hanoi, pool or full lake views. Earn 4,000 bonus points per stay on the 4,000 Bonus Points Package.

Take in the sights of tantalizing Tokyo.
Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay on the 2,000 Bonus Points Package.

Find the perfect place for business or leisure in Singapore.
Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore is strategically located near the Shenton Way financial centre, Chinatown, Orchard Road shopping and the nightlife of Clarke and Boat Quays. Enjoy complimentary in-room Internet access plus daily breakfast for two.

The grandeur of Hong Kong awaits you.
Opulent guest rooms and easy access to commerce and leisure make InterContinental Hong Kong a memorable destination. Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay on the 2,000 Bonus Points Package.

Marvellous Melbourne sport and culture capital.
Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a relaxed walk from the City Centre, Southbank Entertainment Complex, Telstra Dome and shopping. Stay two consecutive nights and get 2,000 bonus points on the 2,000 Bonus Points Package.

Breeze into Brisbane for a great time.
Conveniently located near the central business district, theatres and shopping, Holiday Inn Brisbane is a great base for exploring the state capital of Queensland. Stay two consecutive nights and get 2,000 bonus points on the 2,000 Bonus Points Package.

Your home away from home in Christchurch.
A quiet hotel on the banks of the Avon River, Holiday Inn on Avon Christchurch is just a 10-minute stroll to the lively Central Business District. Stay two consecutive nights and get 2,000 bonus points on the 2,000 Bonus Points Package.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 7:58 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Thanks QF WP - most helpful, and posted in such a readable, useable and easy-on-the-eye format.^
Old Jun 3, 2008, 6:38 am

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
5K Booking Bonus

Got the new 5K booking bonus on my first stay that posted this month. I think it is a one-time bonus:

Qualifying Stay 3053 pts.
platinum bonus 1526 pts.
online booking bonus 5000 pts.
book online bonus points 1000 pts.
stay 2 get 2000 pts 500 mls 2000 pts.
stay 2 get 2000 pts 500 mls 2000 pts.
triple points offer 2008 6105 pts.

Total 20684 pts.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 9:21 am

Programs: Priority club
Can someone tell me what is the triple points code. I have been reading posts trying to find it and cannot, nor is it on the master promo page. I need to get triple points to give me sweetie the TV she has been buggin me for. HELP!
Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:05 am

Programs: PC Platinum
Originally Posted by PointsPimp
Can someone tell me what is the triple points code. I have been reading posts trying to find it and cannot, nor is it on the master promo page. I need to get triple points to give me sweetie the TV she has been buggin me for. HELP!
The triple points code is 4523. The code for the online booking bonus of 5,000 points is 4259 but it is only good until June 30th and if you have already registered for one of the other 1,000 online booking codes, this new one won't work for you.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:33 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Originally Posted by ucsf_med
What about reservations through Costco (ie, French Polynesia)?
I doubt it, but any stay in FP will only get 2,000 points unless you are RA.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 9:39 pm

Programs: Priority club
Thanks Dude. I did try to register for the 5,000 pts deal but was told that the code was not valid. I have signed up for the other online booking bonus already. Wish I had caught this one sooner. Oh well, two tears in a bucket. There are more points to be had, and I will have them!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 4:30 am

Location: Australia Cathay Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Platinum VIP, Hyatt Gold Passport, Hertz Gold, PC Platinum, AMEX Centurion
What is the Platinum 5000pt bonus?

Could anyone help ?
What is the Platinum 5000pt bonus?
How to get it?
Old Jun 5, 2008, 8:54 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat, Hyatt Dia, HHonors Dia, PC Plat
With the 5,000 points online booking bonus, does anyone have any experience whether or not the "book within 72 hours after registration for this offer" rule is being enforced?
Old Jun 5, 2008, 8:57 am

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by connex2me
With the 5,000 points online booking bonus, does anyone have any experience whether or not the "book within 72 hours after registration for this offer" rule is being enforced?
Actually I received the bonus for a stay I already had booked and did not have to book again. As I said earlier, it is a one time bonus.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Thumbs up Remember that the 2 for 1 promotion is extended until 31st August!

Offer applicable for stays taken from 1st July - 31st August 2008. This offer is available on the Best Flexible Rate.

When booking your hotel please select 2 nights' accommodation - your discount will be applied automatically.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...r1-_-exclusive

Valid in some European properties only (IC, CP, HI, HIE)
Old Jun 5, 2008, 10:37 am
LRD

Programs: AA 6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Offer applicable for stays taken from 1st July - 31st August 2008...
The 2-4-1 rate has not really been extended... To my knowledge, they have never had an expiration date, regardless of what the offer-page may state.

For validation, just select any participating hotel and book some dates well into 2009.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:46 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Just received the 5k Platinum Bonus for a 2-4-1 stay in Berchtesgaden - unfortunately no qualifying nights and no points for that stay!
Old Jun 6, 2008, 1:12 pm

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
I ended up getting a 5K Plat bonus today...after getting the 10% rebate for a reward stay!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.