Valid BCD Codes

Old Mar 28, 2008, 6:27 am

Programs: AMEX Plat, Hertz #1 5*, CO, AA
quick question for everyone out there....

has anyone tried the X201400 (searched google and finally found out that its the veterns airforce code) or T997000 (travel agent's code).

Both of these codes give me excellent deals, however, I'm a little bit afraid to use either of them.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 1:37 pm

Newbie here.... thought I'd add this. I've been looking for a one way convertible rental in Florida for the last week, cheapest I could find with any code was $480. Most came to $520. I used a Budget convention code I found on ebates (dot com) and I got it for $307 taxes in. This is for a Ford Mustang (I HOPE... the or similar could be something else!).

Anyways, try these BCD's- for meetings/business travel, so anyone can use them!

BCD U071101 (one I used, for meetins/conventions)
S190554 - "save up to 25% off for business travel!"

Hope that helps someone

***EDIT - I just tried codes for Canadian government, union code in prev post, and Budget employee- the code above beats ALL of them. If you find a cheaper rate, let me know Unfortunately, I'm set on a convertible (Hopefully mustang!!) for the week.

Last edited by eternitybc; Mar 28, 2008 at 1:46 pm
Old Apr 26, 2008, 9:42 pm

Do Not Use Bcd # X739200 !!!!!

Despite the warning earlier in this thread, I made a reservation using this BCD and reduced my rate from $45. to $33. I thought as an insurance agent with business cards with "Travelers" and the umbrella logo on it I would be OK. When I went to pick up the car at Westchester Airport after 10 hours in transit from Costa Rica it was a nightmare. The "manager" refused to honor my reservation and said he had cancelled it and had no car for me. After my repeated protests he offered me a car for $105! I called my daughter who was at home and had her check the rate online. It came up $45. After my further, and at this point heated, demands, he gave me a car at $45.
Old May 8, 2008, 2:29 pm

I made a Budget reservation weeks ago using Entertainment book code
X443034, received a very good rate for the week at IAD on a compact class...used the entertainment book coupon MUGZ683 for an additional $20 discount. Today I received an email from Costco showing a coupon code of MUGZ127 good for $25 off the weekly rate.

Does anyone know if I have to use the Costco BCD# to take advantage of this bigger weekly savings, or can it be applied to the existing quote using the entertainment BCD#? Do I just give the rental counter the new coupon code when beginning the rental? When I try to get a new quote now, the rate is much higher, as I am only 6 days away from the rental.

It is only $5, but that will buy me some gas. uhhh perhaps 1 gallon? LOL Thanks for comments.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 6:47 pm

save 30% on a budget weekly rental, don't think this has been posted yet.

30% discount on a week's rental from Budget Rent-a-Car in the US.
If you do not book a week, this link gives you 10% off your booking.

This is not a coupon code, you will need to click the link to apply your discount:

http://budget.com/minor
Old Jun 15, 2008, 1:45 pm

As far as I can tell, there is no discount applied in the above link - looks like regular pricing...
Old Jun 17, 2008, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
save 30% on a budget weekly rental, don't think this has been posted yet.

30% discount on a week's rental from Budget Rent-a-Car in the US.
If you do not book a week, this link gives you 10% off your booking.

This is not a coupon code, you will need to click the link to apply your discount:

http://budget.com/minor
It worked for me last week (found the URL here), but it's a $30 discount, not 30% off, and it's not available on the "driver's choice" vehicles - cars like hummers and mustangs, etc. (no real surprise there)
Old Jun 17, 2008, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by travlr
As far as I can tell, there is no discount applied in the above link - looks like regular pricing...
I saw a BCD code of U108410 (I'm using IE7).
Old Jun 20, 2008, 12:13 pm

just used it - saved me approx $100 on a 2 week rental, Thx for sharing!!!
Old Jun 25, 2008, 6:37 am

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
S190554 was excellent at TLV, $98 off of 2 weeks!
Old Jun 26, 2008, 12:42 pm

Thx!

Originally Posted by eternitybc
Newbie here.... thought I'd add this. I've been looking for a one way convertible rental in Florida for the last week, cheapest I could find with any code was $480. Most came to $520. I used a Budget convention code I found on ebates (dot com) and I got it for $307 taxes in. This is for a Ford Mustang (I HOPE... the or similar could be something else!).

Anyways, try these BCD's- for meetings/business travel, so anyone can use them!

BCD U071101 (one I used, for meetins/conventions)
S190554 - "save up to 25% off for business travel!"

Hope that helps someone

***EDIT - I just tried codes for Canadian government, union code in prev post, and Budget employee- the code above beats ALL of them. If you find a cheaper rate, let me know Unfortunately, I'm set on a convertible (Hopefully mustang!!) for the week.
I just used BCD U071101 and it gave me the cheapest rate of all the codes I could find. Thanks!
Old Jul 2, 2008, 7:03 pm

mslish question

did this code need anything for verification when you picked up the car?
Old Jul 4, 2008, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by draydray
did this code need anything for verification when you picked up the car?
The same doubt here, could anybody verify that? Thanks
Old Jul 19, 2008, 3:07 pm
bbd

Here is the best BCD CODE i got, and use it all the time.

s190003
Old Jul 22, 2008, 9:23 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, AA Advantage, Evergreen Club
Deals or Discounts with Budget in FIJI

Dear all,

Are there any current discounts/promotions or coupons for a 9 day car rental in Fiji with Budget?
I tried searching on this forum but was not able to find any.

Many thanks,

Raj

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.