Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2008, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by cincypix

Did you try BCD U071101? Seems to be a very good all round code.
I also had success with this code. Thanks a lot.
One question: When I show up at the counter with my reservation, will they ask me to show some kind proof that I am entitled to this discount? I'm not an employee of the government or anything.

Cheers,
Chepe
Old Oct 25, 2008, 4:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by chepchep
I also had success with this code. Thanks a lot.
One question: When I show up at the counter with my reservation, will they ask me to show some kind proof that I am entitled to this discount? I'm not an employee of the government or anything.

Cheers,
Chepe
No questions asked when using that particular code... they asked how I got such a great deal... and told them the truth- I found it online

FYI... I don't think that's a govt rate or anything... I think it was posted in this tread it was for a conference in Florida or something...
Old Oct 26, 2008, 1:08 am

great. thanks for answering beckoa.

Originally Posted by beckoa
No questions asked when using that particular code... they asked how I got such a great deal... and told them the truth- I found it online

FYI... I don't think that's a govt rate or anything... I think it was posted in this tread it was for a conference in Florida or something...
Old Oct 27, 2008, 2:28 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
Anyone have a decent code for a cheap SUV rental, one day midweek? Hoping for something I won't have to go to great lengths to use since it's a city location that might check more prudently. Also something that negates the underage surcharge in Canada would be cool too. Thanks!
Old Nov 5, 2008, 10:57 am
bbd

Originally Posted by bbd
Here is the best BCD CODE i got, and use it all the time.

s190003

Used this code 4 times in the past few weeks, no issues saved a lot of money.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 9:31 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by bbd
Used this code 4 times in the past few weeks, no issues saved a lot of money.
Do you know the source of this code (s190003)? I got a pretty good rate, but don't want to get stuck. Were you required to show any IDs? TIA.

LAx
Old Nov 23, 2008, 8:19 am

Wink Here is my USAA code for Budget

USAA is my insurance company and I do not have the supposed ID card they say because I am a memeber and I have never gotten one so do not worry about them asking...I used it before and they never ask

Y126501

Enjoy it...very cheap rates I hope
Old Nov 23, 2008, 2:10 pm

Programs: Former AA EXP/2M Lifetime now Blackballed UA Premier Executive PWP Bronze
first of all, i am looking at one week in mexico (CUN).

i tried several of the BCD codes listed, but the rate was the same as when i went to budget.com as an anonymous user and got the "quoted" rate.

am i doing something wrong? or do BCD codes not work at international locations?

also, AA has a coupon code MUAZ084, but it does not work in the BCD field.

can someone give me a little insight how i can save money on a weekly car in CUN?

thanks in advance.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 6:40 pm

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
s190003

Has anyone else successfully used s190003? Or can anyone vouch for its origin? It gives a good rate for an SUV rental ex-NYC over Christmas but it would be reassuring to hear that more than one person has used it
Old Nov 29, 2008, 9:55 am
In memoriam

FWIW I just sat at budget.com and plugged in at least 10 coupon codes (their site makes it fast and easy to do so)... none of the coupons affected the price EXCEPT the USAA code, Y126501.

I'm checking rates at a suburbs location in Kansas City (610 W 103rd St) for a weekend rental, FYI.

Incidentally, I am actually a USAA member and don't have a membership card to show for it. If they give me any hassle at the counter, I'll ask them to call USAA and they'll verify my membership over the phone.

Good luck...

best
Eric
Old Dec 3, 2008, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Are there any codes that will get me a discount for a 7 day rental in DXB?
Old Dec 4, 2008, 5:12 am

Angry Budget is the worst in awarding Delta Miles and/or its coffee

I HATE BUDGET!...Every rep I have talked to either doesn't have a clue about available offers, or they are brusque, and brush me off when I try to get my miles credited, or trips credited, or to even award me their damned Dunkin Donut coffee....The only reason I use them now is to get points also through MYPOINT.COM, an advertising protal I strongly recommend....Sincerely!
Old Dec 4, 2008, 8:05 am

Programs: American Advantage
Smile I love Budget!

I used the code mentioned above (BCD U071101) and my weekly rental went from $337 to $192. I also use the Fastbreak card so that there is no wait at the counter.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rick749
I used the code mentioned above (BCD U071101) and my weekly rental went from $337 to $192. I also use the Fastbreak card so that there is no wait at the counter.
Does not seem to work to International rentals.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 10:47 am

Programs: SU/DL/US/MR
Originally Posted by BeatriceDaddy
USAA is my insurance company and I do not have the supposed ID card they say because I am a memeber and I have never gotten one so do not worry about them asking...I used it before and they never ask

Y126501

Enjoy it...very cheap rates I hope

Did an intense research of codes for Budget & everyone else and aside from one code via another company the one above was the best ...^^

If you're looking for an SUV, the code above seemed to work the best out of most airport sites. I myself was looking for a car at BWI,EWR and Philly.
Y126501 now my back up reservation incase my deal at National go's south.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.