Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2017, 7:34 am

Yazing?

are there DP on how long it takes GCM to payout for yazing? I have orders from march 20, 21 that are still pending. Is 3 months the normal turnaround? GC.com is 30 days for me on yazing... any info would be greatful. THx
Old Jun 7, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott LT Titanium
Smile Yazing time to pay

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
are there DP on how long it takes GCM to payout for yazing? I have orders from march 20, 21 that are still pending. Is 3 months the normal turnaround? GC.com is 30 days for me on yazing... any info would be greatful. THx
Hello wanalaugh74- The first time if I remember correctly took around 7 weeks, since then it takes 5 to 7 weeks (I do not really track it that close) but you should check your dashboard to see what shopping trips you have recorded and also check if you your shopping trips are tracking, if they are
not open a case after 5 days, my experience with this part of the process is positive
Old Jun 7, 2017, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by beachmiles
:
Only one Shared IP address
One bill to address
One ship to address
We only have one IP, one bill and shipping address and 5 accounts using different email addresses. Just set up some new emails and only add one cc to each, so there is no overlapping cc. Use Firefox or IE to place orders.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74

The first time I did it, it took over three months, and at the three month mark, I asked for the report that it generates, and then magically, the next day, it was sent via Paypal.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by pipput1
The first time I did it, it took over three months, and at the three month mark, I asked for the report that it generates, and then magically, the next day, it was sent via Paypal.
First transaction took 3mo as well.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 4:14 pm

my order from 6/5 hasn't tracked with TCB.

Anyone's order track at TCB lately?
Old Jun 8, 2017, 4:22 pm

Programs: Citi AAdvantage
It might be too early to see. 6/5 was three days ago.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by rrayon
It might be too early to see. 6/5 was three days ago.
how long is it taking to track now?
Old Jun 8, 2017, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by lumangoy

mine from 6/6 has tracked. cleared cache before using firefox.

trying to take advantage of the lowe's discount, but getting the dreaded error message now. site probably getting overloaded.

will try tomorrow.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by makelab
trying to take advantage of the lowe's discount, but getting the dreaded error message now. site probably getting overloaded.

will try tomorrow.
for 5B or organic?
Old Jun 9, 2017, 8:48 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
how long is it taking to track now?
My order from the morning of 6/8 tracked after 24 hours.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:57 am

My June 5 order tracked at the proper rate.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by NoonRadar
for 5B or organic?
arbitrage purposes. resell rates pretty good. tried less than $1500, still no go on 6/9.

gonna try a VGC order in a few days.

Last edited by makelab; Jun 10, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:39 pm

Can't find $500 anymore on GCM, all I see is max $250. Any trick to find and order $500 ones?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by makelab
arbitrage purposes. resell rates pretty good.
I know it's off topic, but briefly, is there any significant risk in doing GC arbitrage? What sites are popular nowadays? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.