Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2017, 9:34 am

My order with GCM on 1/11 tracked the very next day on TCB, but the ones I placed on 1/12-13 have not.
I placed more orders on 1/14 and Today 1/15 but those still show as pending on GCM.
JCD
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:20 am

Question:

Is 15K limit per address? Or per credit card?

Wiki says:Monthly Limit is 15K - Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:41 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by shawnster1
Question:

Is 15K limit per address? Or per credit card?

Wiki says:Monthly Limit is 15K - Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call.
I think the wiki is wrong. I did almost 30k last month with the 5% at order off buying $500 5back cards.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Renes Points
I think the wiki is wrong. I did almost 30k last month with the 5% at order off buying $500 5back cards.
Woah, you made a boatload of money!
Old Jan 15, 2017, 12:08 pm

I think you got lucky or maybe its because those cards weren't actually sent by GCM. Who knows... I've heard people referencing if you go over 15K then you have to use giftcardlab. Maybe its for people that consistently push the limits. I just know I see lots of reports about people getting banned so I've never pushed past 15K.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by cdog999
I think you got lucky or maybe its because those cards weren't actually sent by GCM. Who knows... I've heard people referencing if you go over 15K then you have to use giftcardlab. Maybe its for people that consistently push the limits. I just know I see lots of reports about people getting banned so I've never pushed past 15K.
No. I did the form. I can do all I want. Plan to gear up with 2.5% USAA card soon.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Lappie
Yes, this is right, but definitely wrong.
As in I should be actually making profit or net to zero at least?
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by showmethemonae
As in I should be actually making profit or net to zero at least?
You are using the wrong CC to buy from GCM. Ideally use AT&T Access More card for 3x, or at least a CFU or AmEx EDP for 1.5x. MSing at 1x on CSR is leaving money/points on the table.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:11 pm

No. I did the form. I can do all I want. Plan to gear up with 2.5% USAA card soon.
I doubt you can do all you want... I did a form once for a > $6K order. I think the form is a given for any high individual orders. I'll be interested to see if you can do 100K in a month. That would be a good test!
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:18 pm

I doubt you can do all you want... I did a form once for a > $6K order. I think the form is a given for any high individual orders. I'll be interested to see if you can do 100K in a month. That would be a good test!
how do you get the form? you mean if you order >$6K from GCM, then you will receive a phone call and the CSR will offer you this form?
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by gnomey
how do you get the form? you mean if you order >$6K from GCM, then you will receive a phone call and the CSR will offer you this form?
I had a large order in the summer and a week later I got an email from them saying I needed to fill out a large transaction form. I did it and the order went through.

But I doubt any of this has any relation to monthly limits. I could be wrong though...
Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:35 pm

I had a large order in the summer and a week later I got an email from them saying I needed to fill out a large transaction form. I did it and the order went through.

But I doubt any of this has any relation to monthly limits. I could be wrong though...
interesting. never done more than 2K bc that's the max for free shipping. i guess you have to pay shipping then for 6K. need to see if it makes sense in terms of portal CB. i am guessing it does otherwise you veteran wouldnt be doing it
Old Jan 15, 2017, 3:06 pm
Suspended

If you say so... example of a few orders last month. [pending is from TCB payout not the orders]
Attached Images  
Old Jan 15, 2017, 4:55 pm

If you say so... example of a few orders last month. [pending is from TCB payout not the orders]
That's awesome! If only I wasn't banned from GiftCardMall.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 5:31 pm

Very impressive. Did you do business or personal on the form?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.