Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LO fare bucket upgradeable with miles but not evouchers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2017, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
I was thinking more along the lines of spending the remaining miles on meilenschnaeppchen, not renewing SEN (had exactly two LH group flights this year so far) and moving on...
There is definitely something up as B, Y class is useless because I would imagine booking discounted Z would be cheaper from certain markets. While eVouchers were never as good as GUFs they are supposed to have more value than this.

LO is quite a small airline so I suggest you try to get in contact with a Supervisor or a manager of M&M in Poland, perhaps try LinkedIn or Golden Line (which is a popular Polish one). You could also elicit the help of a Polish speaker as that might go a little further.

There is the lurker here who AFAIK still works for LO, I can't recall his handle but if you search the LO lounge thread I think he is mentioned.

Did you try emailing the [email protected] I suggested? You could submit a complaint there.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 8:20 am

Programs: LH SEN , United Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, IHG Gold
Hi !

Does anybody know if LOT's Premium Economy long haul R fare is upgradable using evouchers, and if so is it 1 evoucher or 2 evouchers? like for WAW-ORD ?
Old Apr 16, 2021, 9:57 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Since a mileage upgrade is possible from R to I it should also be doable with eVouchers:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/row/e..._basic_01.html
Old Apr 16, 2021, 12:06 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...-merged-q.html
Old Apr 16, 2021, 3:28 pm

thanks for the links, but... I have not found my answer - is it 1 or 2 evouchers for LOT long haul from R to I?
Old Apr 16, 2021, 3:38 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
I'd say it's 2 eVouchers one way upgrade to Business Class for a long haul flight, why don't you call M&M to get firsthand information?
Old Apr 16, 2021, 5:48 pm

Isn't Premium Economy to Business 1 eVoucher (one-way) on? I thought on LH it was.
But as andywaw said, call the hotline and check. Everything else is just gonna be speculation.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 8:46 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meliá Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Some years ago I had a cheap R ticket (Premium Economy; ORD-WAW-MAD) and I was told that I could not use eVouchers to upgrade because "it was too low fare".
Old Apr 19, 2021, 9:48 am

I've just got an offical email answer from LOT's Miles&More team: it's 1 evoucher to upgrade from R to I on LOT long haul
hugolover and Chiller3333 like this.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 10:24 am

So just like LH/OS. Good to know
Old Apr 19, 2021, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Chiller3333
So just like LH/OS. Good to know
Well, as far as I know LH/OS/LX you can't upgrade from N (lowest premium eco) to I, neither with evouchers nor with miles, or?
The only upgradable fares are E and G, right?

On LOT all premium eco fares are upgradable (R/A/P) against miles (different amounts) or 1 evoucher
​​
Old Apr 19, 2021, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by Bart_ek
Well, as far as I know LH/OS/LX you can't upgrade from N (lowest premium eco) to I, neither with evouchers nor with miles, or?
The only upgradable fares are E and G, right?

On LOT all premium eco fares are upgradable (R/A/P) against miles (different amounts) or 1 evoucher
​​
Correct. But the general rule for eVouchers with LH/OS (since LX doesn't have PE yet I'm leaving them out) is:
1) booking class must be upgradable with miles
2) PE -> C costs 1 eVoucher per leg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.