Wiki Posts
Search

jetBlue Moving to T5 at LAX 5/17

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2017, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by onebigworld
Any recent updates of T5? And the closest lounge if you have Priority Pass and AE Plat?
No, they won't let you in. Only for American Airlines lounge, not everyone else.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:03 pm

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Originally Posted by onebigworld
Any recent updates of T5? And the closest lounge if you have Priority Pass and AE Plat?
AS lounge in T6 is closest PP lounge. Since VX moved in, there have been some stories about capacity restraints for PP.

All Cardholders are required to show a Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel for access to the lounge - Cardholder must be 18 years of age or older - Access may be restricted due to space constraints - Access is restricted to Cardholders only. The lounge cannot accommodate accompanying guests at this time
onebigworld likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 3:04 pm
JBD

Anybody recently travel out of LAX?

I'm researching for my sister's upcoming travel. They're flying LAX-JFK, #124 (A321 Mint) on Christmas day. Departs LAX at 07:00. They have Even More Space seats and have precheck.

What time do you think they should be at LAX? (They're not planning on checking bags)
Would precheck be better than the Even More Speed line?
Any other tips?

TIA - My family always comes to me for travel advice, so I always come here for your advice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.