Wiki Posts
Search

2014 Pointbreaks discussion

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2014, 7:58 am

Programs: IHG Plat Amb, Accor Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Plat, AA Plat
Cleveland

Originally Posted by Concerto
There's a great orchestra there, although I'm not sure how it is these days. When I was with them in the mid-90s, there were still 16 people playing that George Szell had hired before is death in 1970.
The Cleveland Orchestra is still most excellent, and their home, Severance Hall, is beautiful. Also nearby is the art museum, which is really pretty amazing. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is kind of a snooze imo. The pro football hall of fame is about an hour and a half or so away if you don't mind the drive. There are a lot of trendy bars and restaurants in the downtown area. Michael Symon (Iron Chef) has a few very good places to eat as well. The Metroparks system offers lots of golf, hiking, biking, and horseback riding if you are more the outdoor type.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by Middle_Seat
It's Live Now! I just got Quito. Confirmation email received.
As was expected,it went live at exactly 9 AM EST.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:08 am

Frustrating, not updating the list while hotel became bookable

IC Hangzhou is all sold out for April-May, boo, according to availability calendar
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:11 am

Awesome....got my 6 nights booked.
The WV hotel is actually exactly halfway between our starting point and destination for our Spring Break trip. I had booked a 15k hotel for those 2 nights, so I was able to save 20k there!
Also booked 4 separate ATL weekends. I know we'll be there for 1 weekend for the Aquarium. Will cancel the others if needed, depending on our plans, but nice to have them available if we want! Not the list I was HOPING for, but overall I'm happy to be saving some points
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:17 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by valdor
Just booked Hangzhou! Very happy.
Same here!
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:19 am

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5
2014 Pointbreaks discussion

Bagged loads of nights at ic mumbai weekends sold out v fast
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:20 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
I am booked into the Staybridge Suites Yas Island for the whole of May.

Annoyingly the IC Mumbai availability was practically nil from the start and there are now no points rooms available for the whole of April and May.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by mitpat474
Bagged loads of nights at ic mumbai weekends sold out v fast
I knoe,myself got a couple of weeks worth of nights from the 2nd week of may.
It was sold out by the time i could book some for my conference dates by April end.Would have to look for some other hotel in April end.

Last edited by Jasjot Sadana; Mar 24, 2014 at 8:30 am
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:42 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
In for beijing zhongguancun from this thurs to next Monday.

Exactly the hotel I was looking at even before PB.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:51 am

Programs: 9W Gold, EY Plat
Originally Posted by Jasjot Sadana
I knoe,myself got a couple of weeks worth of nights from the 2nd week of may.
It was sold out by the time i could book some for my conference dates by April end.Would have to look for some other hotel in April end.
Hey Jasjot,

I needed to book at the IC Mumbai, but availability was nil when I checked. If you aren't able to use any of those bookings, please get in touch.

Thanks
Old Mar 24, 2014, 8:56 am

Programs: DL Diamond, WN A-List, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jmgriffin
Just finished the map for this round. I'll update on Monday if more properties are in fact released. If interested, you can view it here: Weekend Blitz - Blitz Deal: IHG/PriorityClub PointBreaks List Through May 31, 2014

As always, please let me know if you see any markers on the map that are out of place. Hope you guys find it useful!

-Jeffrey
Updated the map to fix a few points, still waiting on IHG to update the list on their site to see if they've added any properties.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by traveller123
Hey Jasjot,

I needed to book at the IC Mumbai, but availability was nil when I checked. If you aren't able to use any of those bookings, please get in touch.

Thanks
Sure,my plans would be finalized by this week-end.I would for sure let u knoe whatever nights i would be able to not utilize,would be quiet a few ,as i have booked more then i need
Old Mar 24, 2014, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
I've cleared the cache, used multiple browsers etc. Yet I'm still not able to get anything other than the March 31 dregs. This sucks.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 9:19 am

Programs: SQ
Got a week at the CP Lima, not on the dates I wanted, but DL miles allow for stress free changes and ATL-LIM availability is good enough.

For what it's worth they only allowed me to book suites, which are about 75$ more than the regular rooms. It will be interesting to see if the bookings are honored
Old Mar 24, 2014, 9:29 am

I keep refreshing just find the point breaks webpage updated few mins ago, but all IC Hangzhou is gone, what's going on here?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.