Wiki Posts
Search

€75 off € 225! promo for bookings on booking.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2017, 1:45 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Nope.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 4:00 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
I've used the $40 last month and also saw the €75 banner back then...I think. But I can't get the banner with €75 anymore with any of the links in this thread.

Is it over? Or is there somebody with a more up-to-date link maybe?! Looking to book something for the beginning of October.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 8:36 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
First made 40usd offer.Got refund to credit card about a week after the stay. Then made 75€ offer. A few days after stay got email that a 40usd is coming,then a few days past and got email that 75€ is on the way,instead of 40usd. A 75€ promo offer went gone from my dashboard,but will get it according to the email. Now waiting it to arrive to my credit card.
Edit:Received it.

Last edited by Jaenks; Sep 17, 2017 at 11:34 am
Old Sep 17, 2017, 12:58 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Nobody got the link anymore?
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
Nobody got the link anymore?
Any new link ?

thanks
Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:50 pm

Just a cautionary note on this and other refund type promotions. It may be worth noting the booking value when booking so you have this info handy if you're right at the promotional threshold.

Completed a booking in early September - got the confirmation on the booking, as well as a followup email, but no cash back.

Turns out - because of fluctuations of the exchange rate in Ukraine, our booking had dropped in price from 231 EUR at booking back in July to 221 EUR at time of the stay. Because of this, the credit was not processed.

I only found out about this after calling in - while the agent was friendly, she was only able to offer a 25 EUR voucher from her supervisors. I insisted on speaking with a supervisor; he was very understanding, researched, and saw the original value did indeed qualify.

He processed a refund request via customer service, which generated a manual refund link to my email, and was posted in 2 days.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 3:25 am

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Any new link?
Old Oct 14, 2017, 1:46 am

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by vd0t
Any new link?
$40 cash back when making a booking worth at least $200: https://www.booking.com/index.en-gb....e_type=total&#
Old Nov 21, 2017, 11:17 pm

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
That link does not show any discount for me. Is there any new discount?
Old Nov 22, 2017, 11:59 pm

I saw an advert for a $40 off $80 offer for booking.com on an AA seatback a few weeks ago. Tried it just now and it seems to have worked. By "worked," I mean the booking system acknowledged the reward, which it says I'll receive after I complete the stay.

The link is:
www.booking.com/aa40
thanaset likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 7:59 am

Did somebody try to get a refund twice for the same account? Booking.com claims it is possible to participate up to 4 times in referral programs

Last edited by HEOH; Nov 25, 2017 at 9:44 am Reason: mistake
Old Mar 13, 2018, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
For the sake of reassuring those with reservations booked under this promo but not yet completed, I just received my EUR 75 credit for a stay completed last month. So it appears that stays in 2018 (but booked under the promo in 2017) are still eligible. The promo ended long time ago so no chance of making new reservations obviously.

Before someone asks: I have only used this promo once, so I have no opinion on whether you will be able to get the refund/credit twice/multiple times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.