Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

75 off 225! promo for bookings on booking.com

75 off 225! promo for bookings on booking.com

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28, 17, 4:48 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Programs: Miles and More
Posts: 50
75 off 225! promo for bookings on booking.com

https://www.booking.com/index.ru.htm...ick=top;cdl=de

the same as $40, but now you can get back 75 Euro!


You have to book a hotel min. 225 euro and after your stay you will get back 75 euro.

+ As I posted already, you can use promo to get 10% back after your stay.
then use this promo to get another 75 euro!! Nice discount!
+ after you can get a genius discount! what gives you ANOTHER 10% discount + start using cashback programs, it gives you another 4% back to your account!!!
newmemberhere is offline  
Old Jun 28, 17, 7:00 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: 60137
Posts: 10,295
My deflector shields activated when I clicked that link.

Счастливого путешествия!
sonofzeus is offline  
Old Jun 28, 17, 11:16 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Stockholm
Programs: UA*G, SK*G
Posts: 76
Thanks for sharing!

Here is the English language version of the same link
https://www.booking.com/index.html?a...ce_type=total&

It's interesting how aggressive booking.com suddenly is becoming with these discounts. That after so many years without offering any interesting campaigns.
imartin2k is offline  
Old Jun 28, 17, 1:00 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Programs: Miles and More, IHG, ANA Mileage Club, Hilton Honors
Posts: 118
Originally Posted by newmemberhere View Post
+ As I posted already, you can use promo to get 10% back after your stay.
Could you remind us where this was, please?
ltfly is offline  
Old Jun 28, 17, 8:32 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,348
10% off seems to refer to the Genius discount

Oh nvm, OP seems to be referring to another, stackable 10% discount?

Last edited by iluvdoco; Jun 28, 17 at 10:09 pm
iluvdoco is online now  
Old Jun 28, 17, 10:44 pm
  #6  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 8
Can you use this if you already used the $40 off?
Omer is offline  
Old Jun 28, 17, 11:09 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,348
Originally Posted by Omer View Post
Can you use this if you already used the $40 off?
It didn't prevent me from making separate bookings, but yMMV.

Booking.com will only recognize one Eligible Reservation per Participant, per campaign to count for an Incentive Bonus.

Last edited by iluvdoco; Jun 28, 17 at 11:15 pm
iluvdoco is online now  
Old Jul 4, 17, 10:23 am
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Programs: Miles and More
Posts: 50
Originally Posted by iluvdoco View Post
It didn't prevent me from making separate bookings, but yMMV.
Hi,

I posted a link, where you get 10% back to your credit card (the same as 75 euro, but not minimum limit + no maximum limit) + after that you can get 40 usd and 75 euro + you will get after the first booking GENIUS membership for a week, what gives you additional 10% discount. When you get GENIUS 'mode', after that you can book hotels cheaper and use links to get 40 usd and 75 euro.

Example>
Use this link > https://www.booking.com/s/vlada791
it gives you "Earn 10% cash reward"
I used it to book a hotel for a few days in London >



I already got 10% back.

after that I got Genius membership for 7 days and I booked a hotel and used link what gives me 40 USD back

I got them too


After that I saw a new offer from booking (75 euro) and I booked also a room and got 75 euro back



If you want to look how much did you earn, you can do it


booking does not write the sum for first reward, because it is large or may be because the sum has 3 digits, I do not know exactly why, but anyway it is better than $25 if you book a hotel for a few nights and the price is higher than $300 for these nights, because you will get $30 back to your card.

P.S. How long > next day after check out you will get an email that you can now claim reward.
2-3 days and money will be on your credit card.

P.S.S. I saw a few posts that somebody is going to try to get $75 more than once, going to try also I think it works.

Last edited by newmemberhere; Jul 4, 17 at 10:29 am
newmemberhere is offline  
Old Jul 4, 17, 1:10 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,348
Originally Posted by newmemberhere View Post
Hi,

I posted a link, where you get 10% back to your credit card (the same as 75 euro, but not minimum limit + no maximum limit) + after that you can get 40 usd and 75 euro + you will get after the first booking GENIUS membership for a week, what gives you additional 10% discount. When you get GENIUS 'mode', after that you can book hotels cheaper and use links to get 40 usd and 75 euro.
Thanks for the explanation! The GENIUS discount doesn't apply to all hotels though.
iluvdoco is online now  
Old Jul 24, 17, 4:50 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT PPE, Hilton ♢, Hyatt Disc, IHG Plat, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 4,333
Originally Posted by newmemberhere View Post
https://www.booking.com/index.ru.htm...ick=top;cdl=de

the same as $40, but now you can get back 75 Euro!


You have to book a hotel min. 225 euro and after your stay you will get back 75 euro.

+ As I posted already, you can use promo to get 10% back after your stay.
then use this promo to get another 75 euro!! Nice discount!
+ after you can get a genius discount! what gives you ANOTHER 10% discount + start using cashback programs, it gives you another 4% back to your account!!!
Unlike the $40 off $80 offer which worked for me - I don't see a "green bar" describing the offer when using the link. Is one supposed to see something when clicking through or is the offer dead?
TravelinSperry is offline  
Old Jul 24, 17, 5:20 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: BOS/MHT/PVD/BDL
Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Posts: 644
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry View Post
Unlike the $40 off $80 offer which worked for me - I don't see a "green bar" describing the offer when using the link. Is one supposed to see something when clicking through or is the offer dead?
Think it might be dead . I had been contemplating taking advantage of this and saw the green bar last week. Gone now. (Using the English language link above.)
flyaxa is offline  
Old Jul 24, 17, 11:54 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Victoria, BC
Programs: AA GLD, AS MVP, DL, AC, *wood Gold
Posts: 150
Still working through this link https://go.redirectingat.com/?id=611...439%3F&xtz=420
hudson is offline  
Old Jul 25, 17, 2:20 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT PPE, Hilton ♢, Hyatt Disc, IHG Plat, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 4,333
Originally Posted by hudson View Post
Yes, see it now, thanks!
TravelinSperry is offline  
Old Jul 25, 17, 6:39 am
  #14  
Formerly known as hcampana
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AMS
Programs: IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Posts: 303
So just to make sure I'm reading it correctly, the offers are not stackable, you are using them on separate bookings?
myeurocrush is offline  
Old Jul 25, 17, 11:32 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18
booked a stay in honolulu! thank you!!
tropicana is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: