Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier to Unveil new livery on Sept 9

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by bridge29
I'm surprised there has been no mention of F9's interior seating changes. You'd think they would announce this, right? The seat maps on the website change in two weeks, so clearly planes are about to get serviced. They must be really awful changes, like Spirit style seat pitch, to not even try to spin it.
No announcements, but it sure looks like Stretch goes to the first three rows from the first four (exit rows remain Stretch), and they are now noting "30-31 inch pitch" for the other crammed seats. I only see an additional row 26 on the A319. I don't see a crammed extra row in the front of the plane ahead of the exit row, so unknown what losing row 4 as Stretch really does for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.