Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2014, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
wait for it ...

"The 5-week low-fare calendar is our newest feature!!"
Old Oct 26, 2014, 11:22 am

Programs: Marriott/SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
i,

I bring up some possible flights on delta.com and try to print them out, they come out really garbage looking. Text on top of other text, graphics missing, etc. I mean you can pick up the data if you work at it,but it's nothing like what's on the screen.

Tried Firefox & Chrome. For some reason IE doesn't even let me login to delta.com. I never use IE so I'd never run into this before.

Anyone else have this problem?

Just wanted to have a clean listing before getting on the phone with reservations desk.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 2:47 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, "alum" of high status with UA but not any more
Broken link from email welcoming me to Platinum status

Got an email today from Delta with the subject line, "You've Reached The Next Level: Platinum."

There is a prominent link near the top of the email, in a red rectangle, indicating "THE PERQS OF STATUS >>". But when you click on it, you get the error "REQUESTED PAGE NOT FOUND".

Not a very impressive means of welcoming a new very loyal flyer.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by andrewk829
Got an email today from Delta with the subject line, "You've Reached The Next Level: Platinum."

There is a prominent link near the top of the email, in a red rectangle, indicating "THE PERQS OF STATUS >>". But when you click on it, you get the error "REQUESTED PAGE NOT FOUND".

Not a very impressive means of welcoming a new very loyal flyer.
All the medallion info pages (Except choice bennies) seem to be down. Maybe it's a huge new rollout of medallion improvements!
Old Oct 28, 2014, 2:47 pm

2 weeks ago i was able to see aeromexico award availability but now is gone! and i was going to book an award in the next 2 weeks, any clue if they will be back?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
I can't book and pay online using a Canadian credit card (Amex). It keeps rejecting my postal code for some reason.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 7:40 am

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
I've been getting numerous "Call Delta to Complete your Reservation" messages when I've tried to set up my itinerary. I first got it with flights involving stopovers, but I also got it when I tried to set up JFK-LHR-BOM on VS!

Apparently, it's not considered a "normal reservation", even though the flight goes through the hub of one of its tier 1 partners!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I can't get any of my itineraries to load right now. I get an error message and an endless spinning wheel.

Bruce

ETA: I am still having this problem, but only using the latest update of Firefox. I don't have the problem when using Chrome.

ETA (next day): I got a Firefox update tonight, and the problem with delta.com went away.

Last edited by bdschobel; Nov 1, 2014 at 7:37 pm Reason: updated (twice)
Old Nov 3, 2014, 7:39 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA GE, CP ED
Who broke it?

Alright, who broke dl.com again?
Old Nov 3, 2014, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by jsbh
Alright, who broke dl.com again?
It's auto-breaking.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
When you use the 'request mileage' function https://www.delta.com/acctactvty/mileagecredit.action and it returns the ticket/segment info with codes, the codes letters appear to by a hyperlink or something to click on, but they don't do anything or display any info.

A while back clicking used to bring up another window with what the code meant such as too soon to post etc.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 9:57 am

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Delta.dumb just went down. was in the middle of booking a First class ticket home for christmas. Very annoying. now on hold on the PM line. grumble
Old Nov 24, 2014, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
unable to see "My Trips" listings, which is annoying because I just got a "Delta Messenger" email advising me of a flight change
Old Nov 24, 2014, 11:53 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, SPG Gold, Delta DM, Hertz Presidents Circle
When looking at my previous trips - the website no longer shows what Fare Class (or upgrade "RU") was flown.

Now it shows "Reward Method" with a "D" or "F"

D = Mileage earned based on distance flown

F = Mileage earned based on flat amount (when you fly less than 500 mile but still recieve 500)
Old Nov 25, 2014, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Has anyone noticed that a bunch of the image links around the site are broken? IIRC this started happening after the award booking updates.

The two I keep noticing are something around the PWM dropdown on the payment screen, and something else up in the Sky Priority banner after you complete a booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.