Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT Meet Up-MSP-Interested?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2011, 11:25 am
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by Etereve
I vote 21/22.
I will tell you this, whatever date it is, someone won't be able to attend. In fact, several probably won't be able to attend.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 11:39 am

Programs: Delta Ballast Medallion, Card Carrying Honorary KM
I'd go, but I don't fancy becoming the main attraction of the "The only way to fix the Award calendar is with Human Sacrifice" event!
Old Dec 14, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: DL DM, Starwood Plat
Hi. My name is John. I live in Minneapolis and would love to attend and would also be happy to assist.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:09 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by fti
I will tell you this, whatever date it is, someone won't be able to attend. In fact, several probably won't be able to attend.
Of course. Trying to steer the conversation toward a date, any date.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I like the Westin Edina Galleria very much, but I would not call it an airport hotel as it's too far Nd does nit have a shuttle.

The place I was thinking of is an all suite boutique hotel called something like Roissey Aero Suites. I promise to check the name the next time I drive past it. It's just before BB when you drive away from the airport west on I-494, on the same side of the highway in a charcoal brown brick building.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 11:39 am

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I like the Westin Edina Galleria very much, but I would not call it an airport hotel as it's too far Nd does nit have a shuttle.

The place I was thinking of is an all suite boutique hotel called something like Roissey Aero Suites. I promise to check the name the next time I drive past it. It's just before BB when you drive away from the airport west on I-494, on the same side of the highway in a charcoal brown brick building.
Is this it?

http://www.lebourgethotel.com/
Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 pm

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist

Le Bourget Aero Suites, an Ascend Collection hotel (MN103)
7770 Johnson Avenue South, Bloomington, MN, US, 55435
Phone: (952) 893-9999 Fax: (952) 893-1316

The Le Bourget Aero Suites a Bloomington, Minnesota hotel

The Le Bourget Aero Suites, an Ascend Collection® hotel, is a French inspired full-service hotel that offers residential-like accommodations coupled with numerous features in the heart of the city. Both business and leisure travelers alike will delight in the array of amenities and warm hospitality this Minnesota hotel provides.

Popular attractions like the Nickelodeon Universe theme park and Minnesota Children's Museum are close by. This Bloomington, MN hotel offers free transportation to and from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Mall of America, and nearby office parks and businesses.

When your business, sightseeing or shopping is done for the day, enjoy a delicious meal at the on-site restaurant, Le Bourget Bistro, that serves delectable French cuisine. This Bloomington, MN hotel has an authentic European café espresso bar serving gourmet coffee in the lobby.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 9:38 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Just found out today that Capt. Denny is having a sort of "DO" in PDX Jan 21st. I would really like to go to that, which means I would probably be unavailable myself that weekend.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...-date-tbd.html

Last edited by fti; Dec 15, 2011 at 10:53 pm
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
I'm can only commit to Jan 2/3 right now, after that it's likely hit or miss. Has to be late Jan.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 9:43 am

I'm interested too!

I can come any week but the 21st. I'll be in MIA on the beach that week.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Sorry for Delay

Sorry for the delay everyone. I STILL WANT to do this....I've had some recent event in my life take place that means I won't be able to lead this event in Jan. 2012...

If everyone is willing to meet later in the winter, I can and still will spearhead this event.....thanks for understanding everyone....
Old Dec 18, 2011, 6:40 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Feb. ?

Originally Posted by twoner32
Sorry for the delay everyone. I STILL WANT to do this....
If everyone is willing to meet later in the winter,
The super bowl is a pm game on Feb. 5th, I do not think the MN Vikes are playing.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 7:01 pm

Programs: DL Silver, Marriott Gold, National Executive
Count me in as a maybe, as long as you don't plan to charge admission to FOs, and FOs only
Old Dec 18, 2011, 7:09 pm

I'm in, and would like to help out, if needed.

Here is another location suggestion. I stayed at the Hyatt Place a few years ago and as I recall, it was great. It has a free shuttle to/from MSP and the Mall of America, as well as a meeting room. I've never been to a DO and don't really know what it entails, but here is the website if anyone is interested.

http://minneapolisairport.place.hyat.../hotels/place/
Old Dec 18, 2011, 8:14 pm

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
Not sure how far we want to push this out, but any interest in a group twins game?

Able to take LR from MSP right to the game.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.