Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Choice hotel employee or friends and family code

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choice hotel employee or friends and family code

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:31 am

elcraig, there is a Choice Privileges rewards program that's worth a look, if that's what you mean.

It's free to become a Choice Privileges member, and then staying with Choice earns you rewards points that can be used toward free stays, airline rewards, or even gift cards at stores like Walmart, Petsmart, or gas stations like Shell or Sunoco.

I don't know anything specifically about shareholder discounts, if there is such a thing. The Rewards program is the only "friend" of Choice thing I can think of--though most Choice properties are locally owned, so if you find yourself staying at a particular property pretty frequently, try talking to the manager about frequent stay deals.

If anyone happens to be interested in joining the program, go ahead and PM or email me.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 1:14 pm

Sad

It's sad that you folks are on here trying to get the same deal employees of Choice Hotels receive. I hope they start requiring a current pay stub from Choice upon check-in. We actually work for them and deserve the perk.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 4:38 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Madhatter244
It's sad that you folks are on here trying to get the same deal employees of Choice Hotels receive. I hope they start requiring a current pay stub from Choice upon check-in. We actually work for them and deserve the perk.
? A thread dead for over three years hardly suggests that anybody's been trying to do anything of the sort for awhile. And I don't think anyone here believes that employees of Choice don't deserve the perk. Choice certainly has a right to request proof of qualification for this discount, and I suspect that's one of the reasons this thread died a deserved death some years ago.

By the way, welcome to FT.
Old Sep 21, 2023, 9:09 pm

Choice Hotel Code

Originally Posted by pcg2001
Hi everyone,

perhaps someone could share a code for the Choice Hotels, by PM... I would really really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance.

0071192 this is 25% I believe
00209510 this is 20% I believe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.