Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

No Exterior-Corridor Sleep Inn Hotels?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2023, 2:58 pm
formerly Will Stonehocker
Original Poster

Even though the Sleep Inn name was born in the late 80's/early 90's, I wonder why they were not exterior corridor when they first started.
Old May 3, 2023, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Them always being interior corridor makes sense in colder climates.

Also, why is it that a lot of Sleep Inn hotels have walk-in showers in the bathroom? I know a lot of hotels are doing that nowadays, but you have people like my mom who prefer taking baths.
Old Sep 21, 2023, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

But some of them are two stories tall with no elevator, which is a little quirky to say the least.
Old Sep 23, 2023, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by purplenightskylovertv
But some of them are two stories tall with no elevator, which is a little quirky to say the least.
Most hotels that I've stayed in, no matter what the brand or which program they belong to, that have only two stories don't have an elevator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.