Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report problems with Chase website here.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2015, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by MahiMahi524
I get the below error message when I try to log into Ultimate Rewards. My Chase login and accounts are all intact and working fine. Doesn't seem to be a systemwide issue. Has been going on for me for a couple days now. Tech support and customer service have no idea and say everything looks good on their end. Tried on multiple computers with multiple browsers. Anyone experience this before?

"Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience."
Having a similar problem and then some. The UR site wasn't working for my Ink Bold. Apparently that was because it was showing both acct# for my one card-- my card was used during the Target breach and they sent me a new acct# in response. Their website displaying both #s as separate accounts is what was jacking up my UR access.

Now that my UR site login is fixed-- something is still not right-- none of my bonus spend is hitting-- phone bills, office supply stores, etc. I need to call them again. You will want to check this too as well.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by MahiMahi524
I get the below error message when I try to log into Ultimate Rewards. My Chase login and accounts are all intact and working fine. Doesn't seem to be a systemwide issue. Has been going on for me for a couple days now. Tech support and customer service have no idea and say everything looks good on their end. Tried on multiple computers with multiple browsers. Anyone experience this before?

"Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience."
No problem with either of our accts. Keep calling.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 8:20 pm

Update: after multiple calls and submitting a support ticket, I never heard back from them, but am able to see my points again this weekend.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titainum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Delta Diamond
Ultimate Rewards login problem?

Is anyone else experiencing a problem logging into ultimate rewards?

i can get into my chase online account just fine, however, when I go to ultimate rewards that is when things are getting a little weird.

It asks me to select the card I want to log into UR with, but the page just refreshes back to the select card screen over and over again.

Is this happening to anybody else?

EDIT: Seems like it was just a glitch. Please delete this thread.

Last edited by shakim; Oct 6, 2015 at 3:06 pm
Old Oct 6, 2015, 4:15 pm

Having the same issue.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 4:45 pm

I'm experiencing the same issue. I get to the page where I can select between my UR cards and then can't get past the page. When I click one of the cards, it just cycles me back to the same UR cards page.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 12:33 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Can't access Ultimate Rewards

Has anybody else had this problem? Every time I log into my Chase accounts I can see the ultimate rewards points but when I attempt to go to ultimate rewards the page just freezes. I can access it through the mobile app on my phone but not through my computer. At first I thought the ultimate rewards section was just down, and it may be, but this has been going on for 3 days.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 7:42 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
No problem here. Maybe try another browser? Or clear the cache on the one you are using.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 7:25 am
Suspended

Submitting travel does not work.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA PLT LT & 2MM, HH D, MAR PLT EL LT
Chase UR Portal has been down

Is anyone else having issues getting logged into UR Portal. It is been off and on the last month, but this evening even Chase.com was down in addition to UR. What are others experience with UR portal?
Old Dec 11, 2016, 7:30 pm

Programs: AA Gold, *G
I too am having trouble getting to the UR page. It gets stuck at the "form" page - just blanks out. Tried a few browsers, even through the mobile app. Anybody else experiencing problems?
Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:24 pm

Ummm I just logged into my account and my Chase Reserve UR balance is down to 0 from about 98k.
Current Balance, due date, minimum payment due, Available credit are all showing up as Not Available.
I have the Ink+, CFU, IHG and CSR cards and the issue is only affecting the IHG and CSR.
What's going on?!
Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
Ummm I just logged into my account and my Chase Reserve UR balance is down to 0 from about 98k.
Current Balance, due date, minimum payment due, Available credit are all showing up as Not Available.
I have the Ink+, CFU, IHG and CSR cards and the issue is only affecting the IHG and CSR.
What's going on?!
System maintenance, probably?
Old Jan 23, 2017, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by NYCFlyer10001
System maintenance, probably?
Most likely, Chase Android App is showing all the relevant information just fine.
Not gonna lie I nearly **** a brick thinking of the prospect of a shutdown!
Old Jan 24, 2017, 3:32 am

I can't book any hotels using UR points on the website. I can search hotels, but when I click on an individual hotel and it goes to hotel details, part of the page loads but the circle in the middle of the page keeps spinning and no room details will load.

I've been having this problem for a couple of days now. Anyone else?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.