FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Report problems with Chase website here.
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2015, 6:15 am
coffee18

Originally Posted by MahiMahi524
I get the below error message when I try to log into Ultimate Rewards. My Chase login and accounts are all intact and working fine. Doesn't seem to be a systemwide issue. Has been going on for me for a couple days now. Tech support and customer service have no idea and say everything looks good on their end. Tried on multiple computers with multiple browsers. Anyone experience this before?

"Thank you for using your Chase card. We are unable to complete your request at this time and suggest you try again later or call the number on the back of your card. We're available to help you any time.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience."
Having a similar problem and then some. The UR site wasn't working for my Ink Bold. Apparently that was because it was showing both acct# for my one card-- my card was used during the Target breach and they sent me a new acct# in response. Their website displaying both #s as separate accounts is what was jacking up my UR access.

Now that my UR site login is fixed-- something is still not right-- none of my bonus spend is hitting-- phone bills, office supply stores, etc. I need to call them again. You will want to check this too as well.