Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugs in Club Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2017, 1:23 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Calchas
That's not what I heard
Calchas! - the three fastest methods of communication known to man are telecoms, telephone, and tell this Chatboard anything!
Old Jun 20, 2017, 2:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

The only demand I have ever made of you in any bedroom is to make my bed and take the laundry out.

HIDDY - that's rich from you as the Grandfather of this Forum! At least I have my own teeth to eat the blasted trifle!
PG - not for the first time I see that you are two-timing me. CIHY in your bedroom huh?! That would explain the size 12 stilettos and the blond wig I found under your bed.

Obviously the only two mugs in your bedroom were me and the one you store your false teeth in: then there were the hugs, juggs and tugs.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 3:36 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Originally Posted by LondSE1
Sorry if this has already been posted but the white mugs in club Europe look like they could have been bought on the cheap in a particular Scandinavian shop. Definitely a down grade from the Royal Doulton cups previously.
Just checked the catalogue and you're correct.

They're part of the 'Billy Skit' range.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:18 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
PG - not for the first time I see that you are two-timing me. CIHY in your bedroom huh?! That would explain the size 12 stilettos and the blond wig I found under your bed.

Obviously the only two mugs in your bedroom were me and the one you store your false teeth in: then there were the hugs, juggs and tugs.
I haven't even One-Timed you yet so don't go bragging as everyone knows that you are delusional beyond the help of medical science. Times may have been hard but they were never so desperate that I needed to lower my standard. If I want a bag of old bones, I'll go to the Butcher not the Cairo Camel Dump.

I can truthfully say that the only reasons I'd allow CIHY in my bedroom are

1) When he is serving my morning tea

2) When he is serving my breakfast

3) When he is making the bed when I have left it

4) When he is cleaning the room and the windows which he forgot to do last week.

Whilst I will agree that he makes a song and dance about anything and everything, he is not some cheap blousey belly dancer. Which reminds me - how is your weight watching going? Up? I thought as much.

As for the idea of you snooping around my house in general and under the bed in particular, what you have overlooked is that I moved from the address that you conned out of one of my colleagues.

My teeth are my own - although rumour has it that you pinch Qatar's (or whoever's) crockery as it is no secret that you are the Sterodent Senior on any of their flights. If I ever found out that you had done such a thing, I would pitch whatever was in the mug in the toilet and chuck the mug out as short of sterilisation, no human should ever use it again.

Now - please resume all discussion about the demise of those quaint little tea cups and the arrival of the mugs.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:45 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others

Times may have been hard but they were never so desperate that I needed to lower my standard. If I want a bag of old bones, I'll go to the Butcher not the Cairo Camel Dump.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I can only attribute your loss of memory to reaching that certain age. You have either forgotten (or conveniently choose to ignore) the 14 Muccis you contemporaneously bestowed upon me, the false DNA claims you made about me on the Jeremy Kyle show, the hot tub sessions you and I had with sunrisegirl - it's all there in the FT annals.

My switch to Qatar Airways coincided with your retirement as a BA CSD - there seemed to be no point in flying BA anymore when the prospect of hearing you whisper 'coffee or tea' in my ear no longer existed.

Yes, as the title of this thread implies - I'm the mug!
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I haven't even One-Timed you yet so don't go bragging as everyone knows that you are delusional beyond the help of medical science. Times may have been hard but they were never so desperate that I needed to lower my standard. If I want a bag of old bones, I'll go to the Butcher not the Cairo Camel Dump.
Remind me to stay on your good side
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:49 am
V10

Programs: MUCCI Gold
Times may have been hard but they were never so desperate that I needed to lower my standard.
A Royal Standard, one assumes?

Once lowered, all may know that Her Majesty is no longer in residence.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 6:53 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
It turns out the "new" mugs are Spanish, at least in terms of the selling organisation's (Kaelis Group) base.

But they do the job of serving a hot cup of tea much better than the old wide brimmed cups.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 10:52 am

Programs: BA bronze, Aeroplan peon
Are those the same as the CW mugs now?
Old Jun 20, 2017, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Yes they are, CE and CW now share the same crockery.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 12:06 pm

Programs: BA Bronze
My one complaint about the old CE mugs was that every (and I do mean every) one I had was chipped, some big stonking ones sometimes. I recall asking for a replacement one (only once) and was given one with a smaller chip .
This has 'forced' me to only drink V & T when in CE (not common since the seating enhancements).
My only wish now is for some decent vodka- Smirnoff, regardless of colour of label, is not and never will be a decent vodka.
If the mugs are a little more hardwearing than their predecessors, I may well enjoy a mug of tea ^
Old Jun 20, 2017, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It turns out the "new" mugs are Spanish, at least in terms of the selling organisation's (Kaelis Group) base.

But they do the job of serving a hot cup of tea much better than the old wide brimmed cups.
mug shot of the day
Old Jun 20, 2017, 4:09 pm

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Where do you get your data to make this assertion?
Living many years with a Senior European Airline Executive.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by UncleDude
Living many years with a Senior European Airline Executive.
PUCCI GALORE is unfairly accused of many things, but in both body and spirit she's really not as senior as they claim.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 4:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Kangorucci. NZGE.KLM Gold. VS gold
Originally Posted by Can I help you
Yes they are, CE and CW now share the same crockery.
good; The more anonymous the less collectible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.