Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gogo Inflight Internet Discounts and Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2010, 6:01 pm

gogoinflight

as we speak i'm on aa nyc-lax using free wifi. used JETTA3 for promo code xmas eve.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by lisajuly
as we speak i'm on aa nyc-lax using free wifi. used JETTA3 for promo code xmas eve.
Welcome to FlyerTalk, lisajuly! ^

Thanks for sharing the code - did you click on a Volkswagen ad (for 2011 Jetta) to get it, by chance?

Safe travels, and enjoy the wifi!
Old Dec 24, 2010, 7:57 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Welcome to FlyerTalk and the AA forum, lisajuly!

And thanks for dropping by to share this promo code with the community!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum

Thanks lisajuly! Im gonna use it today for my STL-MIA flight!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 2:39 pm

Programs: Delta Gold
Good find...Thanks!

Does anyone know the WIFI installation schedule for 737s? Seems the factory fresh ones are starting have it, but not the older ones.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 5:06 pm

Programs: AA-PLT/Lifetime
Here's another thank you, lisajuly, from AA2364 DFW-ORD! Your code was a nice Christmas gift at the end of a very long day of flying.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BigAppleCoder
Does anyone know the WIFI installation schedule for 737s? Seems the factory fresh ones are starting have it, but not the older ones.
24 refurb 738s w/ them, and one or two new 738s w/ them. No installation schedules available (at least on FT) - more details:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html
Old Dec 26, 2010, 11:06 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Welcome to FlyerTalk, lisajuly, and thank you for the code, which I put to use on Christmas Day.
Old Dec 28, 2010, 8:58 am

Programs: AA Gold
Thumbs up

I am very happy to see that the JETTA3 code is still working. Flying AA1627 from DFW-MCI. Thanks for the code!
Old Dec 28, 2010, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by andersfa
I am very happy to see that the JETTA3 code is still working. Flying AA1627 from DFW-MCI. Thanks for the code!
Welcome to FlyerTalk, and the AA forum, andersfa! ^

Thanks for reporting in - glad to hear it's still going strong!
Old Dec 29, 2010, 8:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott PLT, National EE
Good until NYD

I'm on a flight right now using the JETTA3 Promo Code. The GoGo rep was at the gate at ORD and said it would be available until 1/1/11! Nice!
Old Dec 30, 2010, 8:00 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Tommyhob
I'm on a flight right now using the JETTA3 Promo Code. The GoGo rep was at the gate at ORD and said it would be available until 1/1/11! Nice!
Not working this AM for me or my seatmate (er, husband) on SFO-DFW 526. Chat with GoGo agent led to him just giving us each a different one-time code to use.

Their online chat is actually useful, unlike so many other company's attempts at it. ^
Old Dec 30, 2010, 9:18 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG GLD, MR GLD
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
Originally Posted by Tommyhob
Not working this AM for me or my seatmate (er, husband) on SFO-DFW 526. Chat with GoGo agent led to him just giving us each a different one-time code to use.

Their online chat is actually useful, unlike so many other company's attempts at it. ^
Jetta3 didn't work for me either this am. I just ponied up the $$ instead.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 9:39 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dfwmusicman
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Jetta3 didn't work for me either this am. I just ponied up the $$ instead.
According to support the code was supposed to work through today -- so for anyone else, initiate a chat session if it doesn't work for you today and they'll give you a one timer to use instead.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 8:38 am

Programs: AA GLD, SPG GLD
Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
According to support the code was supposed to work through today -- so for anyone else, initiate a chat session if it doesn't work for you today and they'll give you a one timer to use instead.
Are you sure about this? I didn't have any luck in the chat session this morning on my LGA-DFW flight... I hope it will work on one of my next 3 legs today... I didn't specifically mention that the promo was supposed to last until the 1st. I'll try that next time. Any other tips?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.