Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gogo Inflight Internet Discounts and Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2010, 5:13 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, Hertz 5*, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by derikolsson
I'm assuming the code is valid on single sessions? Or are they valid on passes/etc.? Any idea on the repeatability of the code? Thanks for posting it!
I don't have a pass, so don't know about that; but I am flying again today, so I'll try it again on this evening's MD80 and post results. There's also a $10 off your first month card that they were giving out at the BOS AC earlier this month. I picked it up and shoved it in my purse without looking at it (I'm not interested in a monthly pass for myself -- don't use gogo enough for that). I haven't seen that code posted yet in this thread. Don't have the card right at this minute, but I'll dig it out and post the code later today or tonight.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 3:02 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Land Some Extra End-of-Summer Savings

Just received an email with a link to this page:

https://www.gogoinflight.com/gogo/pu...execution=e2s1

Gogo Unlimited: $19.95 first month (43% off $34.95 regular)
Gogo 6 Pack: $49.95 (up to 35% off $8.33/flight)
Gogo 24 Hour Pass: $11.00 (15% off $12.95 regular) - Edited to add: This is a pre-flight purchase discount

Edited to add: I just purchased the last one and there was no place to enter a promo code, so it does not appear that the offers can be combined.

Last edited by dstan; Aug 27, 2010 at 9:39 am Reason: no promo code combo
Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:40 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Exclamation 24-hour pass not valid on AA

N.B.: I just learned the hard way that AA apparently does not offer a 24-hour flight pass, even though Gogo allows you to purchase it! Once you apply the code to your first flight, it cannot be reused. Fortunately, I was able to use Live Chat and get through to a Gogo CSR who provided me with a new code for this flight. ^
Old Aug 31, 2010, 1:01 pm

Programs: DL-Gold, Starwood. Previously AA Gold and United Premier Gold, and OnePass
So I'm doing 2 round trips to Cali this month, and on my way out I bought a monthly gogo subscription, figuring that with 4 flights, each on a 762, it would save me some money.

On my way back, there was a hardware change to a 757, so we didn't have gogo. I'll still probably save a little money, getting the unlimited monthly pass instead of 3 individual single passes, but it is one of the drawbacks of getting the monthly pass that I hadn't really factored in-- with so few of the planes on the fleet outfitted with wifi, if there are any hardware changes, it can significantly lower the expected value of a monthly pass.

From now on I think I'm only going to get the monthly pass if I think I'll be flying at least 5 or 6 times in that month period.

Corrected by SFO777- I meant 762 originally, not 763

Last edited by InfoMofo; Sep 1, 2010 at 9:08 am
Old Aug 31, 2010, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by InfoMofo
So I'm doing 2 round trips to Cali this month, and on my way out I bought a monthly gogo subscription, figuring that with 4 flights, each on a 763, it would save me some money.

On my way back, there was a hardware change to a 757, so we didn't have gogo. I'll still probably save a little money, getting the unlimited monthly pass instead of 3 individual single passes, but it is one of the drawbacks of getting the monthly pass that I hadn't really factored in-- with so few of the planes on the fleet outfitted with wifi, if there are any hardware changes, it can significantly lower the expected value of a monthly pass.

From now on I think I'm only going to get the monthly pass if I think I'll be flying at least 5 or 6 times in that month period.
Makes sense. I fly DL equally or more than AA. Since DL mainline is almost 100% wifi, my monthly pass is a good deal and covers all airlines.
Just a note, AA's 763s (two class) do not have wifi. The three class 762 is wifi-equipped.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 8:11 am

Thank you Hewlett-Packard! Onboard a refurbed 738 with Gogo. The landing page has a nice ad from HP with a code for a free session. Enjoy!

Promo code: HPAA
Old Nov 12, 2010, 8:16 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by WChou
Thank you Hewlett-Packard! Onboard a refurbed 738 with Gogo. The landing page has a nice ad from HP with a code for a free session. Enjoy!

And I'm doing a MR this weekend. This will help plenty.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 8:16 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by WChou

^ Thanks! I'm actually on a 738 with wifi later today! This will come in handy!
Old Nov 12, 2010, 10:46 am

Programs: AA 2MM former EXP - driven away by "Enhancements", MVPG75, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JY1024
^ Thanks! I'm actually on a 738 with wifi later today! This will come in handy!
I am on a 738 with gogo right now, and I didn't see this. I bought a 30-day pass.

DOOOH!
Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:12 am

Free HP gogo wifi code

Online now on AA.
They were offering free GoGo wifi codes at the gate this morning in ORD.

HPAA

Enjoy,

AA 2305
Seat 21b
Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:37 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Anyone have the terms for HPAA? Good til? Can you use the code in the air, or must you use it on the ground?

Thanks much!
Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by aamilesslave
Anyone have the terms for HPAA? Good til? Can you use the code in the air, or must you use it on the ground?

Thanks much!
You can use it in the air. The OP stated his seat number. I've also tried it.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:50 am

Programs: AA EXP, 3MM, CO Gold, Delta Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, PC Gold, HZ Pres Cir
Using HPAA right now, works great, looks like a $12.95 single use.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 10:25 am
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
On aa 3 today- jfk-lax hpaa code reduced the single use $7.95 to 0.
Old Nov 16, 2010, 6:35 pm

I'm not 100% sure but it may be for mobile devices only. When I connected with my iPhone it gave me the HPAA code at the login screen, but not with my laptop. However there is an easy fix for that: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/

Last edited by lopinc1; Nov 16, 2010 at 9:19 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.