Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gogo Inflight Internet Discounts and Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2010, 6:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, ihg spire
Code good through June 10, 2010

I was emailed today with code "trythirtyday". It's $5.00 off the 1 month rate.
Old Jun 17, 2010, 4:25 pm

Check your mailboxes. Gogo is offering a free session for taking a survey regarding their service. Took about 5 minutes.

NOTE TO GOGO: If anyone from the company is reading this, get a new survey company. Found quite a few typos and layout was terrible. The survey would have been easier if little things were done like alphabetizing the carriers I travel on.
Old Jun 20, 2010, 7:36 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Free Agent
Very limited time offer....

The code I received for the survey is good for the next 20 days, until July 10.

Not of very much use for a "re-engagement incentive", I don't have any use for it.

However, first PM today, and its yours......Gone.

Last edited by fanch26; Jun 20, 2010 at 7:42 am Reason: Gone
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:00 am

Programs: DL-Gold, Starwood. Previously AA Gold and United Premier Gold, and OnePass
"americanball"

I got the code "americanball" for a 25% discount on a single flight pass (I believe the ad said it was good for any gogo fee below 15 dollars). It was displayed on a banner ad right next to the pricing options, but I figured I'd post it here in case it wasn't advertised clearly on all flights.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:25 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Bumping to see if anyone has any public/reusable codes. Flying 2 segments today and both have wifi (according to the AA widget)
Old Jul 14, 2010, 1:24 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
Interestingly enough on my flight ORD-LGA on Saturday afternoon, I was offered free internet on that flight. Assuming that it was offered to everyone... But next time you board, you may want to see if they are offering a similar promo on your flight.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 1:48 pm

I also was offered free wifi on a flight from DFW to IND on Saturday. I wasn't even going to turn on my computer, but I'm glad that I did!
Old Jul 15, 2010, 9:21 am

I assume all know codes for free internet are not working anymore, correct? I will be in AA on July 24th and would be soooo happy to save somme $$$
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:57 pm

Programs: UA, AA
GoGo 6 Pack

They're offering a 6 pack right now that I don't remember seeing before. For $50 you get six codes each good for a single inflight session valued at $12.95 or less. This is available on the gogoinflight website under pricing. 6 coupons at $50 works out to $8.33. It's not free but it is decent.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 12:32 pm

Question 6 Pack Offer

I've never used GOGO before, but we are thinking about it for our upcoming trip in a few weeks.

How does the 6 codes thing work? Do they email you the codes or how do you eventually get them?

Do the codes need to be used from the same computer/account or can they be shared? I was going to bring my laptop, my husband is bringin his, and our son is bringing his..... Can I order the 6 codes and give two each of the codes (one for each flight - to and from) to my son and husband, or is it limited to just one computer account meaning I would be the only one able to use the codes?

Thanks!
~hd_3
Old Aug 5, 2010, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA-3MM-ExPLT
Originally Posted by HD_3
How does the 6 codes thing work? Do they email you the codes or how do you eventually get them?
They send you an email which has a link, plus there is a link on the confirmation page. Both take you to a page that lists your codes - look just like any other discount code and you put them into the signin process the same way.

Originally Posted by HD_3
Do the codes need to be used from the same computer/account or can they be shared? I was going to bring my laptop, my husband is bringin his, and our son is bringing his..... Can I order the 6 codes and give two each of the codes (one for each flight - to and from) to my son and husband, or is it limited to just one computer account meaning I would be the only one able to use the codes?
As said above, they look like any other code. Cannot think of a reason you could NOT use them 2,2,2.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 5:45 pm

Labor Day wifi discount

received an email for 15% discount for gogo pass aug 30-9/6 code:
AALABORDAY
Old Aug 24, 2010, 9:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, Hertz 5*, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by mudley
AALABORDAY
I got the e-mail with this code about five minutes before heading to the gate for a flight this evening and, just for grins, tried it. It's already working as of tonight, 24 August.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by mudley
AALABORDAY
Originally Posted by 2millionquest
I got the e-mail with this code about five minutes before heading to the gate for a flight this evening and, just for grins, tried it. It's already working as of tonight, 24 August.
I'm assuming the code is valid on single sessions? Or are they valid on passes/etc.? Any idea on the repeatability of the code? Thanks for posting it!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:03 am
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by 2millionquest
Hey, there's some good news - I have 3 MD-80 flights coming up later this week! Thanks for posting! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.