Old Aug 7, 2017, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold • LH Senator • BA Silver • ITA Premium
Originally Posted by toastedcafe
Discussion about COI service :
Services varies according to route?
Thank you, now it's a little bit more clear everything
Old Aug 7, 2017, 11:55 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
I feel like this question has been asked millions of times in this forum.
At CDG 2E, the general rule is that you cannot choose the lounge you use because each boarding area has a different security checkpoint, and agents will not allow access.
As of now, there is a shuttle running only at certain times (late morning and late night departures) to allow usage of K and M lounges as L lounge is partially closed for renovation.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SDQBound
It has a stop in Santo Domingo, so you fly for 20 minutes without an assigned seat
Really ?
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:25 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Really ?
Not sure if things changed in the last few years, but it was free-for-all. I think another FTer posted a similar experience.

Also, in the past the stop at PUJ didn't require passengers continuing to SDQ to deplane because of the complicated logistics, however, since the new PUJ terminal opened and AF uses a jet bridge, all passengers have to deplane and those continuing to SDQ have to go through a security check before boarding again.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:25 pm

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Originally Posted by olivedel
I feel like this question has been asked millions of times in this forum.
At CDG 2E, the general rule is that you cannot choose the lounge you use because each boarding area has a different security checkpoint, and agents will not allow access.
As of now, there is a shuttle running only at certain times (late morning and late night departures) to allow usage of K and M lounges as L lounge is partially closed for renovation.
Recently(July 27) had a late afternoon flight on AF to JFK from the L concourse. Didn't have time to take the shuttle, if it was actually running, to the K or M concourses, so used the L concourse lounge. Despite being partially closed, it was fine for our needs(drinks, food).
Old Aug 9, 2017, 7:18 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Not sure if things changed in the last few years, but it was free-for-all. I think another FTer posted a similar experience.
That was me, and I was travelling in J. It was indeed a rather chaotic free for all, and all J seats were occupied by CDG-SDQ pax. I ended up in a middle seat in W.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.