Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2017, 2:30 am

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
The Dub lounge staff confirmed this week that the next stage will involve importing a spreadsheet that has everyones flights perfectly tracked and that flights will post perfectly from that point onwards.....

With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet. It is impossible to have any confidence in this so you can only smile but then I am not frustratingly waiting for tier levels to be hit.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:56 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
This happens way more often than you might think with IT.

I'm assuming what they are going to do is dump all the PNR's flown since Dec 1 with a AC FF number where the sold flight number is EI (easy enough query to run by a Astral admin) and inject it into AC.

Bad news is this is not going to work for Avios earning with BA/UA etc

Be interesting to see if they are smart enough to pick up some of the edge cases for ticketing, e.g. a BA 125 plated ticket sold as EI on a route where there is a codeshare with BA when it really should be sold under a BA code (yeah I know but BA can sell EI tickets without any BA metal involved) such a ticket is same as a EI 053 issue from a earning point of view

Last edited by ROKNA; Apr 14, 2017 at 7:58 am
Old Apr 14, 2017, 8:15 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Interesting.

At least two of my missing legs were booked prior to the AC transition and my AC number was entered at check-in. Wonder if these will get picked up automatically?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:20 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Should be fine
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by MBDublin
With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet.
I know its a number people keep on spinning but in reality drastically reduce that number who need flights added. It is estimated that thousands who found themselves locked out with all the issues set up duplicate accounts to try resolve the issue. So you have to allow for those and of course there are thousands who have not taken an EI flight. There are quite a substantial amount who have signed up to earn with partners like Electric Ireland,BOI,Supervalu who intend to save then cash in for that annual trip or citybreak. They are not what you would class as frequent flyers.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 11:28 am

Happy days here, all my missing flights have just credited on the tier credits

No change in avios, guessing that will happen overnight.

All hail to the spreadsheet
Old Apr 24, 2017, 12:33 pm

Programs: Gold Circle
The Dub lounge staff confirmed this week that the next stage will involve importing a spreadsheet that has everyones flights perfectly tracked and that flights will post perfectly from that point onwards.....

With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet. It is impossible to have any confidence in this so you can only smile but then I am not frustratingly waiting for tier levels to be hit.
I got some points this evening but certainly not all I am waiting for and now not even close to able to work out what's missing - I have been submitting a missing flight form every time I get back - flight to London Friday and in Paris now so not sure what elements of those flights (if any) have posted.

Wait and see what tomorrow brings...
Old Apr 25, 2017, 5:03 am

https://www.aerlingus.com/aerclub/about-aerclub/faqs/

How do I claim for missing flights?

The next phased rollout, including processing of missing flights, is now here. Please click here to fill in the missing flights form. The Tier Credits and Avios points associated with these flights will be added to your account within 28 days.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by ROKNA
Happy days here, all my missing flights have just credited on the tier credits

No change in avios, guessing that will happen overnight.

All hail to the spreadsheet
Avios has now appeared, for all outstanding flights.

First time since November everything has been in sync
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:56 am

Programs: AL Aer Club Concierge / Aadvantage Platinum / Marriott Bonvoy Gold

Did you get any tier credits for flights in November?
Old Apr 27, 2017, 12:14 pm

I got avios but no tier points, my year is 31 December so this is consistent with this.

Furthermore I can confirm the tier credits and avios applied this week were from the missing flights form, as colleagues still missing tier credits did not use the form

I am still awaiting avios from a United flight taken in Feb, sold by UA

There are a few outstanding questions
If you fly B6 with a EI code what do you get?
If you fly BA/IB with a EI code what do you get?
Old Apr 27, 2017, 2:11 pm

Programs: AL Aer Club Concierge / Aadvantage Platinum / Marriott Bonvoy Gold
I got avios but no tier points, my year is 31 December so this is consistent with this.

Furthermore I can confirm the tier credits and avios applied this week were from the missing flights form, as colleagues still missing tier credits did not use the form

I am still awaiting avios from a United flight taken in Feb, sold by UA

There are a few outstanding questions
If you fly B6 with a EI code what do you get?
If you fly BA/IB with a EI code what do you get?
Thanks. I submitted 4 TATL legs for last Nov via the missing flights form. Nothing yet and I'm wondering if this is anything to do with the fact that Nov is this grey zone between tier assignment (Oct) and tier points being assigned automatically (Dec).

Can't help with your questions.
Old May 8, 2017, 4:34 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold

Still nothing here - helpdesk says they are working through the backlog and it may be a couple of additional weeks.

(Missing >200 Tier Credits and a mystery number of Avios).
Old May 9, 2017, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by Dambus
Interesting.

At least two of my missing legs were booked prior to the AC transition and my AC number was entered at check-in. Wonder if these will get picked up automatically?
Did you ever get credited for these?
Old May 9, 2017, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Drums
Did you ever get credited for these?
No - however I am also missing 3 legs booked in Q1 so not sure if timing is playing a part or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.