Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Old Apr 14, 17, 2:30 am
  #46  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Dublin
Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Posts: 346
The Dub lounge staff confirmed this week that the next stage will involve importing a spreadsheet that has everyones flights perfectly tracked and that flights will post perfectly from that point onwards.....

With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet. It is impossible to have any confidence in this so you can only smile but then I am not frustratingly waiting for tier levels to be hit.
MBDublin is offline  
Old Apr 14, 17, 3:56 am
  #47  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: EIDW
Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Posts: 815
This happens way more often than you might think with IT.

I'm assuming what they are going to do is dump all the PNR's flown since Dec 1 with a AC FF number where the sold flight number is EI (easy enough query to run by a Astral admin) and inject it into AC.

Bad news is this is not going to work for Avios earning with BA/UA etc

Be interesting to see if they are smart enough to pick up some of the edge cases for ticketing, e.g. a BA 125 plated ticket sold as EI on a route where there is a codeshare with BA when it really should be sold under a BA code (yeah I know but BA can sell EI tickets without any BA metal involved) such a ticket is same as a EI 053 issue from a earning point of view

Last edited by ROKNA; Apr 14, 17 at 7:58 am
ROKNA is offline  
Old Apr 14, 17, 8:15 pm
  #48  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: DUB/ORD/SIN
Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Posts: 2,703
Interesting.

At least two of my missing legs were booked prior to the AC transition and my AC number was entered at check-in. Wonder if these will get picked up automatically?
Dambus is offline  
Old Apr 15, 17, 4:20 am
  #49  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: EIDW
Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Posts: 815
Should be fine
ROKNA is offline  
Old Apr 15, 17, 4:54 pm
  #50  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,716
Originally Posted by MBDublin View Post
With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet.
I know its a number people keep on spinning but in reality drastically reduce that number who need flights added. It is estimated that thousands who found themselves locked out with all the issues set up duplicate accounts to try resolve the issue. So you have to allow for those and of course there are thousands who have not taken an EI flight. There are quite a substantial amount who have signed up to earn with partners like Electric Ireland,BOI,Supervalu who intend to save then cash in for that annual trip or citybreak. They are not what you would class as frequent flyers.
DELLAS is offline  
Old Apr 24, 17, 11:28 am
  #51  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: EIDW
Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Posts: 815
Happy days here, all my missing flights have just credited on the tier credits

No change in avios, guessing that will happen overnight.

All hail to the spreadsheet
ROKNA is offline  
Old Apr 24, 17, 12:33 pm
  #52  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Programs: Gold Circle
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by MBDublin View Post
The Dub lounge staff confirmed this week that the next stage will involve importing a spreadsheet that has everyones flights perfectly tracked and that flights will post perfectly from that point onwards.....

With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet. It is impossible to have any confidence in this so you can only smile but then I am not frustratingly waiting for tier levels to be hit.
I got some points this evening but certainly not all I am waiting for and now not even close to able to work out what's missing - I have been submitting a missing flight form every time I get back - flight to London Friday and in Paris now so not sure what elements of those flights (if any) have posted.

Wait and see what tomorrow brings...
highflyer66 is offline  
Old Apr 25, 17, 5:03 am
  #53  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 91
Originally Posted by MBDublin View Post
The Dub lounge staff confirmed this week that the next stage will involve importing a spreadsheet that has everyones flights perfectly tracked and that flights will post perfectly from that point onwards.....

With a reported 400k AC members that is one heck of a spreadsheet. It is impossible to have any confidence in this so you can only smile but then I am not frustratingly waiting for tier levels to be hit.
https://www.aerlingus.com/aerclub/about-aerclub/faqs/

How do I claim for missing flights?

The next phased rollout, including processing of missing flights, is now here. Please click here to fill in the missing flights form. The Tier Credits and Avios points associated with these flights will be added to your account within 28 days.
Drums is offline  
Old Apr 27, 17, 2:02 am
  #54  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: EIDW
Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Posts: 815
Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
Happy days here, all my missing flights have just credited on the tier credits

No change in avios, guessing that will happen overnight.

All hail to the spreadsheet
Avios has now appeared, for all outstanding flights.

First time since November everything has been in sync
ROKNA is offline  
Old Apr 27, 17, 10:56 am
  #55  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Programs: AL Aer Club Concierge / Aadvantage Platinum
Posts: 38
Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
Avios has now appeared, for all outstanding flights.

First time since November everything has been in sync
Did you get any tier credits for flights in November?
RMDrive is offline  
Old Apr 27, 17, 12:14 pm
  #56  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: EIDW
Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Posts: 815
I got avios but no tier points, my year is 31 December so this is consistent with this.

Furthermore I can confirm the tier credits and avios applied this week were from the missing flights form, as colleagues still missing tier credits did not use the form

I am still awaiting avios from a United flight taken in Feb, sold by UA

There are a few outstanding questions
If you fly B6 with a EI code what do you get?
If you fly BA/IB with a EI code what do you get?
ROKNA is offline  
Old Apr 27, 17, 2:11 pm
  #57  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Programs: AL Aer Club Concierge / Aadvantage Platinum
Posts: 38
Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
I got avios but no tier points, my year is 31 December so this is consistent with this.

Furthermore I can confirm the tier credits and avios applied this week were from the missing flights form, as colleagues still missing tier credits did not use the form

I am still awaiting avios from a United flight taken in Feb, sold by UA

There are a few outstanding questions
If you fly B6 with a EI code what do you get?
If you fly BA/IB with a EI code what do you get?
Thanks. I submitted 4 TATL legs for last Nov via the missing flights form. Nothing yet and I'm wondering if this is anything to do with the fact that Nov is this grey zone between tier assignment (Oct) and tier points being assigned automatically (Dec).

Can't help with your questions.
RMDrive is offline  
Old May 8, 17, 4:34 pm
  #58  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: DUB/ORD/SIN
Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Posts: 2,703
Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
Avios has now appeared, for all outstanding flights.

First time since November everything has been in sync
Still nothing here - helpdesk says they are working through the backlog and it may be a couple of additional weeks.

(Missing >200 Tier Credits and a mystery number of Avios).
Dambus is offline  
Old May 9, 17, 9:37 am
  #59  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 91
Originally Posted by Dambus View Post
Interesting.

At least two of my missing legs were booked prior to the AC transition and my AC number was entered at check-in. Wonder if these will get picked up automatically?
Did you ever get credited for these?
Drums is offline  
Old May 9, 17, 11:32 am
  #60  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: DUB/ORD/SIN
Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Posts: 2,703
Originally Posted by Drums View Post
Did you ever get credited for these?
No - however I am also missing 3 legs booked in Q1 so not sure if timing is playing a part or not.
Dambus is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread