Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
No longer available.

Accor Places let's you earn additional Le Club points via check ins on the dedicated Facebook app.

Details: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/places.shtml
Web: https://placesbyleclubaccorhotels.com

You can also download a dedicated app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...places.android
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plac...904999947?mt=8

Missing/non working check ins? Send an email to [email protected] to have them manually added. Email address seems to be bouncing as of November 2014
Contact them via facebook message instead.
Print Wikipost

Extra Le Club points via Facebook Places

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2017, 6:48 am
Suspended

Programs: Accor, IHG, LH, BAEC, DB
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
BUT I do know that Accor HQ reads what is written here. And the more and the longer problems remain unfixed, the more members whine. So I am not writing these posts to "help anyone" - it's for Accor management to take note and do something.
I apologize for the off-topic but I do want to respond briefly.

I think what Accor primarily reacts to is where you direct your dollars/euros/pounds/yen/etc.

I am aware that "voting with your dollars" isn't always possible, as Accor may have a local monopoly (or something close to it) in some places (no pun intended). However, even in those cases, it may make more sense to direct suggestions and complaints directly to Accor. Sure, nowadays companies try to avoid public-relations disasters on the interwebz (commonly referred to as a "s***storm"). But this subforum doesn't come close to having the crictical readership to cause one.

People post dumb stuff on the interwebz all the time. Bulletin boards are a popular leisure activity. A lot of stuff is posted tongue-in-cheek, out of boredom, etc. I think if you contact Accor directly, it signals much more clearly you are serious about an issue than when posting on FT.

Last edited by fppmongo; Jan 4, 2017 at 6:55 am
Old Jan 5, 2017, 2:14 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear All,
Wishing you a very happy new year. Regarding your points and status upgrades, I am pleased to hear that the app is now working.
As I said before, if you have any complaints please get in touch with Customer Services who will be able to help.
I would like to pass on my apologies from the AccorHotels team for the problem.
Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jan 11, 2017, 9:41 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Right after the stays started to get validated again, I received 5 badges that my stays had earned me. The points of 3 of those badges were posted to my LCAH account 2 days later. The remaining 2 are still missing. Anyone else experiencing issues that points have not been posted to their account?
I suppose that for posting the points to one's account also can theoretically take up to 30 days before Accor acknowledges that something went wrong?
Old Jan 11, 2017, 9:58 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Plankje
Right after the stays started to get validated again, I received 5 badges that my stays had earned me. The points of 3 of those badges were posted to my LCAH account 2 days later. The remaining 2 are still missing. Anyone else experiencing issues that points have not been posted to their account?
I suppose that for posting the points to one's account also can theoretically take up to 30 days before Accor acknowledges that something went wrong?
I experienced the same: three badges earned, however points for just two arrived on my account. I have a pending case with CS but I guess they'll just reply with an advertisement of Places...
Old Jan 11, 2017, 10:43 am

Programs: HHonnors diamond
points from badges

same here. stays long time pending. then all stays approved. rewarded with 3 new badges. the points from one badge posted. other 2 no show.

what to do
Old Jan 11, 2017, 1:32 pm

I did get a reply just now:

We are pleased to inform you that your Collector and Siam Smiles badges points have been well credited on your account.

For the Lover badge, our relevant service is working on it.

We will notify you as soon as possible.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 2:01 pm

I got the missing points now, however, they've been posted manually so there's actually something wrong with the whole Places app.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 4:25 am

Programs: UA PG 1MM - AccorPlus Platinum
New Places app ver 1.1 for iOS just been published and guess what... it's not working!!

Cannot get past login screen and if you try a few times it comes up with this weird error message:

App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 4:31 am

Just updated it and face the same issue
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:01 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Is there any organisation in the world that's has a less competent IT team than Accor?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:30 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by PabloM
Is there any organisation in the world that's has a less competent IT team than Accor?
Obviously NOT !!
Old Jan 19, 2017, 8:09 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by PabloM
SAS IT does give them some competition. They just released a new version of their website and for the Swedish version they uploaded a non working mock-up, not the real website.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:04 pm

I saw this update on the the update list yesterday but it was pulled, said it was longer available. The description said there was 5 new badges, and explanations on each badge and how to qualify for it, a couple of other things i can't remember, so its good to see this isn't dying the death some people thought it was.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:08 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Does anyone know if 3 stays in Hong Kong will unlock the Oriental badge (3 stays in China?)
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:39 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by M@rcoPolo
New Places app ver 1.1 for iOS just been published and guess what... it's not working!!

Cannot get past login screen and if you try a few times it comes up with this weird error message:

App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.
Same goes for the Android app. Same error message.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.