Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham Platinum

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2024, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Question Wyndham Platinum

If I get Wyndham platinum status as a result of a status match, can I then get it matched to Caesar platinum status and what benefits would I have with Caesar?

I had read that these have been diluted. As-is Wyndham platinum itself doesn’t have many benefits. Thank you,
Old May 18, 2024, 11:35 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, Delta Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by chaigirl
If I get Wyndham platinum status as a result of a status match, can I then get it matched to Caesar platinum status and what benefits would I have with Caesar?

I had read that these have been diluted. As-is Wyndham platinum itself doesn’t have many benefits. Thank you,
Caesar's Platinum is good for free parking. In my opinion, none of the other benefits are worth mentioning, as they aren't very tangible..
Old May 20, 2024, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by zdcatc12
Caesar's Platinum is good for free parking. In my opinion, none of the other benefits are worth mentioning, as they aren't very tangible..

Currently CET Platinum lets you match to Wynn Platinum with a $150 bday dinner..............then you can match to Fontaine blue Gold with $150 dinner and $150 spa credit.

The Wynn Platinum matches to MGM gold for 90 days

You can also match Wynn at Mirage/hard rock ICON if you get there before they close
Old May 21, 2024, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Thank you but will Caesars match to a Wndham platinum achieved via status match challenge?
Old May 22, 2024, 8:44 am

Programs: Marriott LTP, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, Delta Plat, Hertz PC
Thank you but will Caesars match to a Wyndham platinum achieved via status match challenge?
I am not sure about Platinum, but I believe that they have stopped doing it for Diamond.
Old May 22, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thank you but will Caesars match to a Wndham platinum achieved via status match challenge?
No idea, as others have said Platinum is pretty useless so not many ( any here ? ) have tried , give it a shot and report back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.