Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham/ caesars status match diamond

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham/ caesars status match diamond

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2022, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Paupaaa
So clearly this must mean there is a human that must be processing each one of these. I wonder if there are different "lines" (if you will) where people who haven't status matched recently get processed quicker... for tracking purposes, I submitted on the first and still have not been matched. Hopefully it comes before the end of the month though have a trip to Vegas planned first week of March..
I'd try doing the match online again and printing out the confirmation that says you'll be upgraded to diamond.

If you still aren't upgraded by the time of your trip take the printout and proof you are Wyndham Diamond to the TR desk and see if they can upgrade you there. They should be able to do it, I was at MGM in Detroit one time and didn't know my status match lapsed and the M life desk was able to do the status match for me. I just had to show them my Hyatt card and showed them my account online that said I still had diamond status at Hyatt
Old Feb 14, 2022, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
To be clear, I did the match in December, got tired of waiting and did it again in the middle of January. After the January match it took 3 weeks. So go with a really long time or just a long time. Last year it took about 4 days. YMMV

Last year there was no match required as Diamond status @ CET was extended do to covid so if you had Diamond on 1/31/2021 you kept it until 1/31/2022

2020 Tier Status and benefits will be extended through January 31, 2022, giving customers more time to enjoy what they have earned. For example, if you are Diamond now, you will be Diamond until January 31, 2022. The requirements for making tier status have been lowered for 2021

Going back to 2/2/2020 ( pre covid shutdown) you were able to match on the Wyndham Website, this year the only way to match was the Caesars website UNLESS you remained Platinum............Wyndham does not allow God to Diamond Matches these days.........not sure when it changed or why

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndha...s/status-match

Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
Seems a lot like HUCA strategy.
All matches are done online, there is nobody you can call as you would need an agent from Wyndham and CET on the same phone call

Last edited by flyer4512; Feb 5, 2024 at 7:00 pm
Old Feb 14, 2022, 3:49 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by flyer4512
last year there was no match required as diamond status @ cet was extended do to covid so if you had diamond on 1/31/2021 you kept it until 1/31/2022this year seems very hit and miss, i remained platinum so i matched from wyndham website and my wife dropped to gold so she matched via the cet website...........we were both back to diamond within 7 business days but we have friends who are still gold
did not work for everyone!
Old Feb 16, 2022, 1:35 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Still Gold since submitting my matching on 2/2. And today I get this email to rub in my face.

Earn your Diamond status back using the Caesars Rewards® Visa® Credit Card!*

Don't miss out on your Diamond benefits in 2022. Earn your Diamond status back after you're approved for the Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card by March 1, 2022, and spend $5,000 in the first 90 days outside of a Caesars Rewards destination!*
Old Feb 16, 2022, 1:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by RedElmo
Still Gold since submitting my matching on 2/2. And today I get this email to rub in my face.

Don't miss out on your Diamond benefits in 2022. Earn your Diamond status back after you're approved for the Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card by March 1, 2022, and spend $5,000 in the first 90 days outside of a Caesars Rewards destination!*
I submitted my request on the same day as you (2/2) and I'm still Gold....

I'm going to Vegas this weekend, but not sure if it's better to go to one of the counters and do a match using my MGM Gold.....
Old Feb 16, 2022, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler

I'm going to Vegas this weekend, but not sure if it's better to go to one of the counters and do a match using my MGM Gold.....
Unless you are a new Caesars rewards member you can't match MGM gold to Caesars Diamond......
Old Feb 16, 2022, 2:23 pm

In the past that $5K spend got you platinum.............
Old Feb 16, 2022, 2:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by flyer4512
In the past that $5K spend got you platinum.............
Is the platinum status good?
Old Feb 16, 2022, 3:46 pm

Platinum gets you something over gold but not waived resort fees or a diamond dinner.

Being platinum does however work for matching to Caesars Diamond from the WYNDHAM WEBSITE where you can't match if you are gold

Everyone who dropped to Gold matched back from the Caesars website and that may be the issue for some.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Not as good as it was about five or so years ago. You used to be able to use a lot of the VIP lines and now it's the same as gold lines and you still pay resort fees.
If you can't achieve diamond I would get the Caesars credit card. If you put $5K a year on it you get a VIP pass that allows you to use the same Taxi lanes and the VIP lines at the Cashier and resaurants as Diamonds but it only works at Vegas properties. You still have to pay resort fees though and can't get into the diamond lounges which probably won't reopen anyway.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 6:21 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC

me too. I submitted my request on 2/1 and I’m still gold. I’m trying to use Facebook messenger on Caesar’s Facebook and see if they will respond at all.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by ktjan
me too. I submitted my request on 2/1 and I’m still gold. I’m trying to use Facebook messenger on Caesar’s Facebook and see if they will respond at all.
Shame. The status match page says "it can take 7-10 business days for your account to be upgraded" but taking way too much. They should do like WOH/MGM as mine only took a second to match from Globalist to MGM Gold.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 8:59 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC
Just got a response back from Caesar's FB messenger: "We are experiencing a delay with the Tier Match upgrades. However, all pending upgrades should be done by the end of the week. Have a great day!"
cruisr likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 9:05 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by ktjan
Just got a response back from Caesar's FB messenger: "We are experiencing a delay with the Tier Match upgrades. However, all pending upgrades should be done by the end of the week. Have a great day!"
That’s. Tomorrow. I’ll believe it when I see it.

They manually looking at all the fake statuses?
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 10:32 am

Programs: Air Canada 35K, Hilton HHonors Diamond; Marriot Gold; Hertz Presidents Circle
Just got this Email from Ceasars Marketing (See below). I wondering if their dragging their feet on status matching in an effort to get people to sign up for their credit card?... Would be an interesting twist..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.