Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham/ caesars status match diamond

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham/ caesars status match diamond

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2022, 3:53 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
It'll work out better for people status matching if Caesars doesn't extend their status and we status match on 2/1 for the free $100 dinner. Last year when Caesars extended we didn't get the $100 dining credit.
That is odd as my DH, son and I received $200.00 celebration dinner each. 100.00 from 2020 and $100.00 from 2022. No problem redeeming $200.00 per dining experience.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 12:40 pm

Is the celebration dinner something given every time you rematch? I used mine in 2021 and plan to rematch from Wyndham back to CR on 2/1 when I visit. Will I get ANOTHER $100 dinner or is one per account? this would be awesome, my party is going to nobu.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:14 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
FInally my status upgraded back to Diamond on Caesar's
Old Feb 10, 2022, 9:12 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
FInally my status upgraded back to Diamond on Caesar's
How long did it take to status match? I submitted it about a week ago but still haven't got upgraded back
Old Feb 10, 2022, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
How long did it take to status match? I submitted it about a week ago but still haven't got upgraded back
I did mine on 2/3 and checked 2/8 and was still platinum and just checked and am back up to Diamond so around a week. Usually it is upgraded within a day.

No sure why it isn't immediate like when I match my Hyatt status to MGM every year since they give you the pop up that their system knows you are diamond with Wyndham because the pop up will tell you your status wil be matched do Diamond.

At least Caesars/Wyndham is being fair with their status match and matching to similar levels unlike MGM where you only get gold as a globalist with Hyatt but the MGM higher tiers will get Globalist with hyatt.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 9:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
I did mine on 2/3 and checked 2/8 and was still platinum and just checked and am back up to Diamond so around a week. Usually it is upgraded within a day.
Is this from Caesars to Wyndham? I was doing Wyndham to Caesars. Have you done this way previously? I thought it would take about a week but not seen the result yet.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Is this from Caesars to Wyndham? I was doing Wyndham to Caesars. Have you done this way previously? I thought it would take about a week but not seen the result yet.
Wyndham to Caesars. It normally updates the next day on Caesars end Not a big deal since I won't be to a Caesars anytime soon. Just weird it takes anytime at all since it says my status will be upgraded to diamon soon so they already know I'm diamond from Wydhams site to get that message. When I match my gloablist status to MGM every year the same way it upgrades on the spot.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 4:08 pm

Wyndham to Caesars. It normally updates the next day on Caesars end Not a big deal since I won't be to a Caesars anytime soon. Just weird it takes anytime at all since it says my status will be upgraded to diamon soon so they already know I'm diamond from Wydhams site to get that message. When I match my gloablist status to MGM every year the same way it upgrades on the spot.
Ah ok. I just saw somewhere that said it would take up to a week. If status matching from Mlife/MGM to Caesars would take up to 30 days.... Not sure if I should submit again to Caesars....

My MGM Gold was immediately matched from Globalist, too.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 5:37 pm

About a month.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 7:24 am

About a month.
Really? Wow! I'm at about 2 weeks right now and still nothing. It used to take a day or two. No reason it shouldn't be instant though, since it knows right when you submit the form what status you will be matched to.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rohdem
Really? Wow! I'm at about 2 weeks right now and still nothing. It used to take a day or two. No reason it shouldn't be instant though, since it knows right when you submit the form what status you will be matched to.
I would just do the status match online again. You aren't out anything. It is absurd it isn't instant though. Every year when I match my globalist at Hyatt to MGM it upgrates right away.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by rohdem
To be clear, I did the match in December, got tired of waiting and did it again in the middle of January. After the January match it took 3 weeks. So go with a really long time or just a long time. Last year it took about 4 days. YMMV
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:01 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
I initially submitted the matching 2/2. Still nothing as of today. I submitted it again. We’ll see.
PilgrimsProgress likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 9:58 am

Programs: Air Canada 35K, Hilton HHonors Diamond; Marriot Gold; Hertz Presidents Circle
To be clear, I did the match in December, got tired of waiting and did it again in the middle of January. After the January match it took 3 weeks. So go with a really long time or just a long time. Last year it took about 4 days. YMMV
So clearly this must mean there is a human that must be processing each one of these. I wonder if there are different "lines" (if you will) where people who haven't status matched recently get processed quicker... for tracking purposes, I submitted on the first and still have not been matched. Hopefully it comes before the end of the month though have a trip to Vegas planned first week of March..
Old Feb 14, 2022, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by Paupaaa
So clearly this must mean there is a human that must be processing each one of these. I wonder if there are different "lines" (if you will) where people who haven't status matched recently get processed quicker... for tracking purposes, I submitted on the first and still have not been matched. Hopefully it comes before the end of the month though have a trip to Vegas planned first week of March..
Seems a lot like HUCA strategy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.