Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

How do you pack your bras when you travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you pack your bras when you travel?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2023, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by MadisonSophie
OK, so us women usually talk about pretty intimate things without a problem, but I just realized I have never asked anyone for advice on how to pack my bras for a trip so that they dont get crushed in the suitcase... I hate to spend money replacing my bras after only a few trips... help!!
You're definitely not alone in facing this challenge! A great way to protect your bras while packing is to utilize the cups as padding for delicate items in your suitcase. Simply stack your bras on top of each other, tuck your underwear or other small, soft items inside the cups, and then fold the straps and fasten the hooks to keep them in shape. This not only saves space but also helps maintain the shape and prevent crushing.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
This

Originally Posted by magdasolow90
Polish bras are the best! Especially if you're wearing a fuller bust bra.

If you live in North America, Forever Yours Lingerie (CA) has some great ones, or Miseczki if you're in the US. In any case Poland is a beautiful country and definitely worth the trip if you have an opportunity to make it over there!
This made me giggle as I thought about how I would convince husband that we should take a trip so I could buy better bras. Laughing at how that conversation would go

But I agree, Poland is awesome! And thanks for the links.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 2:55 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by gretchendz
This made me giggle as I thought about how I would convince husband that we should take a trip so I could buy better bras. Laughing at how that conversation would go

But I agree, Poland is awesome! And thanks for the links.
My family lived in Saudi Arabia when I was a teen, and we traveled frequently. My mom used to joke that she made regular trips to Hong Kong whenever she ran out of inexpensive pantyhose. (Let's not even get into the though of wearing pantyhose in the desert climate -- it was the 1980s.)
Old Nov 10, 2023, 12:07 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75k, DL Silver Medallion
Am I the only one who will only "pack" a molded bra (e.g., Natori Rose Dream) by wearing it on my body?

The ones in I pack in the bag will always be softer cup underwires, like the Chantelle Norah Comfort or a Fantasie Fusion.

Also, I will carry on at least one--but usually all--of the bras I pack for a trip. I think I feel comfortable replacing any other item of clothing, except shoes (because I have problem feet), more readily than a brassiere. Feet and bosom require a careful fit; I can cope with a baggy t-shirt or my spouse's sweatpants in a pinch.

Usually, I wear a molded bra and pack two more for a typical trip. On longer journeys, I hand wash after every 2-3 wearings; on shorter journeys, I'd rather have a spare than regret carrying one less!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.