Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Freshens Odor Neutralizing Candles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Freshens Odor Neutralizing Candles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2004, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, SPG Gold
Question Freshens Odor Neutralizing Candles

Anyone know where I can get the Freshens Odor Neutralizing Candle tins? (I've already e-mailed the company, but haven't heard back yet. I also Googled...to no avail.)

I used to get them at Bed Bath & Beyond, but know they look at me like I'm crazy when I ask about them. "I've worked here for six months and I have never hear of those."

They are great because they don't have a scent, but are super at eliminating odors. I like taking them to Europe. If I get a smokey or slightly stale hotel room, I just light the candle (in a safe place) and in 30 minutes or so all is well.

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 6, 2004, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are you sure it wasn't one of these?

http://www.lifesvigor.com/prod/20780/index.htm

I did some searching, and this seems to be the only brand I could find, hope this helps...
Old Nov 6, 2004, 11:41 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I remember getting these in a candle shop in Beverly Hills. They worked just great. I'll be in BH next week and will check them out and get back to you. Thanks for the reminder. They really are fabulous.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
In case you can't find the candles, the Febreeze room spray does an excellent job of eliminating odors. It does have a scent though.

Mary
Old Nov 7, 2004, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, SPG Gold
Not Quite

Originally Posted by ScottC
Are you sure it wasn't one of these?

http://www.lifesvigor.com/prod/20780/index.htm

I did some searching, and this seems to be the only brand I could find, hope this helps...
I found those too. They are a different brand. My trip is approaching, so I think I'll have to give them a try.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 9:00 am

Programs: DL PM MM
Paging personal shopper o2K

Originally Posted by obscure2k
I remember getting these in a candle shop in Beverly Hills. They worked just great. I'll be in BH next week and will check them out and get back to you. Thanks for the reminder. They really are fabulous.
If you find them, will you pick one up for me and bring it to VCE? I'll pay you for it when I get there....promise.....in dollars, too.
Old Nov 3, 2019, 6:02 am

I, too, was a huge fan of the candle in question. It's the only candle that I've ever loved. I bought several small ones to put in drawers with underware and they smelled so fresh when I would finally use them. Matter of fact, I still have them in those drawers and they still have that fresh scent. I've used every search engine to see where I could possibly order them from with no luck. I think perhaps they are no longer available in the US. I bought these about 10 yrs. ago in Stein Mart. When I ask the people working there now, none have ever heard of this candle. Perfect example of 'here today, gone tomorrow'.

Last edited by gbet63; Nov 3, 2019 at 6:30 am
Old Nov 3, 2019, 6:07 am

Freshens candle

No, Scott, it wasn't. I still have a candle and the name on the candle is exactly what Nikki wrote.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.