Search

A Gift from L'Occitane

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2003, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
A Gift from L'Occitane

I received a package today from L'Occitane customer service with a handwritten note from the person I spoke with to get an adjustment for the 25% off I did not get.

The note an apology for the error and the box contained a GIFT!!! A full size of the Magnolia shower gel!!!

I'm really impressed!!!

Anyone else get anything?

Mary
Old Nov 6, 2003, 6:05 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I haven't even received my order.
Old Nov 7, 2003, 6:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I would give them a call. I live about 1 hour from their warehouse, so I get items pretty quickly (almost overnight). For this order, it took 4 days. Even to CA, it should take 2 weeks!

Mary
Old Nov 9, 2003, 2:36 pm

I wasn't expecting anything, but my "apology" bath gel arrived today. Very classy customer service on the part of L'Occitane!
Old Nov 9, 2003, 3:45 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Well, I got the products, but not the discount. Just happened to notice the incorrect charge on my credit card today.

Have emailed customer service, but this almost slipped by. Not sure how I feel about it. Probably a glitch in the ordering system?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.