Wiki Posts
Search

shoe help:)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2015, 5:47 am

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Design Your Own

Originally Posted by ldsant
While at Nordstrom last week got to see/try shoesofprey They enable you to design your own pair of shoes, fabrics, leather, height, etc. They aren't that pricey imo and there is a current coupon going on for 15 pounds (UK).
I have not tried yet but I think I will. Interesting concept:

www.shoesofprey.com
Old Mar 31, 2015, 8:02 pm

Programs: Starwood, One World
Have you tried NewbarK shoes? They're comfy, easy to slip off and look great. Otherwise Stubbs and Wootton makes nice slippers that are elegant and easy to travel with.

X Eva
Old Jun 23, 2015, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JMR1223
I have these and LOVE them, they've pretty much replaced my regular sneakers for everything. Puma Asha Alt 2... I've worn them all over Europe, the US, bike riding... I really don't think they look bad "dressed up." They've been the best option for a "one shoe trip" that I've found. In fact, I need to order another pair!

http://us.puma.com/en_US/pd/asha-alt...lor=06#start=7
Kudos to whoever posted this--I am so bad with shoes and I got these yesterday and they are sooooooo cute and so comfortable--they are cute enough that I will wear them with a sundress and PERFECT for travel and I can workout in them--what a GREAT find!!!!
Old Jul 1, 2015, 1:50 am

Do not display your shoes on a bag please. Thats just wrong! Reduce non essential items to make space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.