Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Recommend hair color product for me

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommend hair color product for me

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2012, 9:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by b1513
I didn't need any more ammunition than to tell him your husband did your hair and it saved a bundle. He agreed. That is a funny story about your mother.

kipper, give it a shot with mr kipper. My husband was an easy mark thanks to Mary.

Bobette
I'll try it once he returns home.

Perhaps I'll remind him of one of the last times I had it dyed professionally... I asked for a touch of red, and ended up with pitch black, goth girl hair.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 5:01 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Premier, Marriott Gold, Priority Pass, HH Gold
Talking

I get me hair foil bleached in a salon and then toned afterward. When I travel for months at a time I get a bottle of my toner and the same amount of developer from my salon(I tip well so it is never a problem) As long as i can find someone who can do a decent foil I can gesture thru the toning process. I will look thru the salons photo books for a good colorist. Have accomplished this a couple of times in China with no English speaking hairdressers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.