Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Product plug: Bobbi Brown empties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, season pass holder to all the places the kids want to go

I just found these and thought others of you might benefit...

Bobbi Brown sells a package of empty containers under the name "empties" for $10.00. You get a 30 ml bottle, a 15 ml bottle, 2 7 ml jars, 1 3 ml jar, a tiny spatula to help fill the jars, and a tiny funnel to help fill the bottles. This package is sold on her website among other places; I got mine online at Nordstrom.

I normally see larger empty bottles and jars than these and thought this was really a good, and reasonably priced, product for carry-on purposes. ^
Old Oct 31, 2011, 9:59 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
OOOhhh, didn't know about these. I have been looking for smaller refillable containers and these will work for me. Thanks for posting this. Cheers.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 5:07 pm

Oh wow thanks so much! These look like perfect travel items-- I'm always looking for something to carry my fav large-sized cosmetics in. The cheap ones always leak

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.