Wiki Posts
Search

WS App and discount code

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2022, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cessna TTx Self-Fly
WS App and discount code

I have a discount code that I use for booking WS flights. I can enter it on the web site when searching for fares but I've been unable to find where, on the iOS app, I can enter said code.

Is there a way to do this on the app? And is there a way to apply the code to my profile so that I don't have to enter it every time I do a new search on the web site?
Old Nov 16, 2022, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by OttawaMark
I have a discount code that I use for booking WS flights. I can enter it on the web site when searching for fares but I've been unable to find where, on the iOS app, I can enter said code.

Is there a way to do this on the app? And is there a way to apply the code to my profile so that I don't have to enter it every time I do a new search on the web site?
In the app on the booking tab, after you enter your from/to, dates, guests, there is a field right below that says "Discount code (optional)" - enter it there.

I haven't seen a feature to add a discount code to a profile. Need to enter it each time, and also need to re-enter it if you are searching for a booking, and then change your search criteria.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.