Wiki Posts
Search

Bags for checking car seats?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2018, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
Bags for checking car seats?

Wondering if WestJet will provide large plastic bags for checking car seats ex-YVR - thanks!
Old Jul 12, 2018, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by Mauricio23
Wondering if WestJet will provide large plastic bags for checking car seats ex-YVR - thanks!
Yes they should have based on my experience at YYC and YYZ, just ask an agent at checkin. They should help you wrap it as the tag has to be attached to something on the seat then pulled out through the bag, it takes a bit of practice to do it correctly.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:12 pm

Programs: WS Platinum, Marriott Titanium, DL Gold, UA Silver
Id recommend you buy a bag instead. Way more durable, easy to use, and you dont have to worry about finding the plastic bags at check-in.

Heres what we used. Id highly recommend it ... worked great.

Airport Gate Check Bag - Car Seats - Oyaco - Babies"R"Us

(Ignore the gate check logo on the front. We always used it at check-in/luggage drop.)
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
WJ provides a large plastic bag for car seats at check in. Just have to ask for it.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 11:42 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive Club, Asia Miles
Yes they provide - you don't need to ask for it as they automatically pull them out.

In my experience they have always helped me put my stroller/car seat into the bag and properly tag it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.