Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westjet Gold Advisory Council

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2017, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC nadda, DL, WS-Nadda
They also use DL terminal at LGA. My bet is Skyteam, though they repeatedly insist they have no plans to join an alliance.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 11:23 am

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by yul36
They also use DL terminal at LGA. My bet is Skyteam, though they repeatedly insist they have no plans to join an alliance.
I had a WestJet flight cancelled, and all rebooking options from MCO were via DL and not AA.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 2:41 am

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Originally Posted by SKYEG
All they really need to do is tear out their 3/3 Plus seats, throw in some domestic J style seating and they are good to go! That with skyteam/ow alliance would make them almost a viable competitor to AC for the domestic market at least.
Do they ever take out the mini-table in Plus? If so, like for an IRROPS situation, I can see them not going to 2-2. If not, then surely it can't be too costly to change up the seats to something else (armrest table for laptops, please!)
Old Mar 22, 2017, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by YEGcg
Do they ever take out the mini-table in Plus? If so, like for an IRROPS situation, I can see them not going to 2-2. If not, then surely it can't be too costly to change up the seats to something else (armrest table for laptops, please!)
I have never once seen them take out that mini-table, but that is just my experience.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 8:07 am

Programs: Hilton, Air Canada, Porter, SPG
Does anyone else miss being able to check in with your westjet number? Used to save me a lot of time
Old May 17, 2017, 2:09 pm
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Upgrades to Self Serve Check In

WestJet is offering more convenience to its members that check-in online. Beginning on May 1, 2017, WestJet Rewards members can draw right from their Rewards profile to expedite upgrade payment, TSA-pre check or international flight passport pre-population. When checking-in, members will be asked to sign-in if they choose to automatically add Passport, Known traveler number (NEXUS), Email address and Credit card information to their check-in details. When a member uses online check-in and is signed into their profile, self-serve check-in will prepopulate relevant information for the check in, making finding bookings, adding travel documents (when required) and payments (Plus seats, bags, etc.) much faster. We look forward to adding this convenience for our valued Rewards Members. -Maria

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.