Luggage

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2016, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
Luggage

Hi,

My bag was delayed when going to YQT.

I got this the next day and WS told me to send in my reciept and as i collected my bag they would add $100 to my travel bank and refund my out of pocket expenses (tooth brush, tooth paste and deodrant).

I got an email on 17th Jan to say they were adding £50 (GBP) to my travel bank and would get in touch with me in regards to my expenses.

To date i have had no response and nothing have been added to my travel bank.

Any ideas who to contact?
Old Feb 22, 2016, 11:25 am

There is a form on their website under contact us you could use or you can try and ask on twitter.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 10:04 am

Call 1-866-695-2247 to speak with their central baggage services. They can answer all of your questions. They could be behind in processing your receipts, but at least you can check to see if they were received.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
i sent a chaser on their baggage systems, then they sorted it that day.

Only thing is they want to either post me a CAD cheque to the UK or post a CAD money card to Canada only... a bit of a strange compromise

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.