Wiki Posts
Search

Westjet FAQ & Tips thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2016, 9:57 am
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Now that WestJet is approved for TSA PreCheck, is there any way to store your trusted traveler number in your account, or do you need to enter it for each flight?
No at the moment. You'll need to speak with our customer service team to have your KTN added, and they'll re-print your boarding pass showing the authorization. We hope to add self-serve functionality later this year.

Thanks,
Darren
Old Feb 20, 2016, 12:49 pm

Can you tell me, can you raise the middle seat armrest on the Plus Fare seats? I see that they are blocked, and have some kind of tray thing installed, but I want to know if you gain any seat width?
Old Feb 20, 2016, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by Prairie Gal
Can you tell me, can you raise the middle seat armrest on the Plus Fare seats? I see that they are blocked, and have some kind of tray thing installed, but I want to know if you gain any seat width?
Yes, they can be raised with the blocker in place to give 5cm more seat width.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.