Wiki Posts
Search

need suggestions to plan colorado trip in May

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2005, 8:20 am
Original Poster

need suggestions to plan colorado trip in May

Hello friends,

Me and my husband are planning trip to colorado in last week of May, planning to leave on 21st and come back on 31st. We are in mid-20's looking to visit romantic and intersting places.

We were wondering which places to visit and how to plan our trip?
We like museams, if some interseting.
Also, would like to go national park...any suggestions wht to do there?
We heard about few scenic railway rides, but not sure which one is good?

Also , I will appriciate if any one can suggest any good hotels deals and resturants(vegetarian)

If anyone happen to see good airfair deals in last week of May from newark to denver, plz do forward me info.

Also just to let you know, we have been there brfore, only for 2 nights to visit few friends and that time we visited places like vail, Bolder and some part of Denver city(such as downtown. This was in winter during thanksgivings weekend. we will be going to Denver, but was wondering if it is worth visiting other places on my 2nd trip?

Please any suggestions, deals are most welcome

Thank you,
Deeps
Old Mar 28, 2005, 5:22 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
See the thread below for links to a number of discussions on Colorado.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414893

Watch the Mileage Run forum for possible fare deals.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 11:54 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
I would definitely recommend visiting Estes Park. Also, it is nice to spend an afternoon in Boulder walking around on Pearl Street. Some great little restaurants (like The Kitchen), shops and street entertainers.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 6:23 pm

I went to Sunflower today, also in Boulder (on 18th and Pearl, I think). Not vegetarian, but organic, and they're very clear about what is vegetarian, and what has animal products in it.

After all these years, it was my first time there, and I really liked it.

Rudi's on Table Mesa has the same type of menu, but is not as good, and is in a stupid location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.